Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

5 hours ago, FireFoxie said:

I swear gamers are more whiny than usual lately. I agree that there are games that deserve criticism and all that, but it also seems like they’re never happy with anything.

True on many subjects in the modern-day world. But especially true in gaming. Also earned yourself a follower with that one... provided that's okay of course.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Icebrand1270 said:

True on many subjects in the modern-day world. But especially true in gaming. Also earned yourself a follower with that one... provided that's okay of course.

Yeah, you’re right about that. It seems like a lot of people, whether it’s about games or not, just want to complain. Of course, it’s no problem at all. ☺️

• Like 2

I started a new medication about two months ago and since then, I've been really unmotivated to play anything. I'm loving Elden Ring, I'm 53 hours in, but it's like a chore to turn my PS4 on now. All I do anymore is work on my novel, which I guess is good, but I want to play games and trophy hunt, but my brain refuses to keep focus on them. I see my psychiatrist next Monday, so I should probably ask her about that. It's just really bothering me. I'm probably just burnt out, but I've never taken this long of a break during burn out. I miss gaming.

Come on, brain, let me play. ?

Edited by Monochrome
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Assuming Pinocchio had exactly human joints, no matter how much he lies, it would be anatomically impossible for him to stick his nose up his ass.

18 minutes ago, BigPete7978 said:

The OG. Only one that matters IMO. Granted I haven't watched the remake yet. 

I really liked it when it aired. Watched it again couple years later and liked it since I was able to binge it. Recently tried to watch it again and it doesn’t have the same appeal to me any more. Still okay, but not great. 

I tried to watch the remake, but they would have been better off naming it something else and avoiding the few similar story elements. All the new one has done is irritate fans of the original. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...