Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

I have more quests than I know what to do with in Skyrim. Which is pretty cool, but at the same time... where do I start?

I'm also disappointed the weekend is over. Waking up at 5:30am on Monday really sucks.

Oh, and I said some friends could come over after they were done eating (I had already eaten or I would've joined them), but I haven't heard back. Makes for a pretty lame night. Though maybe it's for the best, I should sleep soon for work tomorrow anyways...

What a shitty day at work. Really needed to get something done but couldn't before I had to go. I may work at a nice place, but working hourly sucks because they'll give you the stink eye if they see you working overtime and I never know what's a good enough reason to stay. They say I can cut hours another day if I need to stay later... but how does that work on a Friday? Can't cut hours to stay at 40 when the next time I work is a new work week...

They said it was cool and I could head out, deal with it Monday, etc. But I still feel like shit. Whatever... it's the weekend...

• 3 weeks later...

Now that I think about it, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie haven't gotten an episode at all this season. :hmm:

Hell, I think Applejack only has about 3 episodes in total.

Tomorrow is Monday the 19th, one more week of work until a well deserved rest, one more week of children singing the songs they hear on the radio (F*CK YOU FOSTER THE PEOPLE!) Children y u so much work for so little pay? :shakefist:

Streets of Rage 2 Soundtrack take me away~ ^_^

Just tried to buy some games on Newegg. Chickened out at the last second and cancelled out of it, but then it randomly went to a "Processing your order" page and got hung up. I wonder if I'm going to wind up getting billed for it or anything. Dunno why that "Cancel your order and go back" option would be there if they process the order anyways... I haven't gotten any emails though so I assume it's all good.

Now I'm hesitant to actually go through with it again, just in case.