Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

Just joined this site since been focusing more on games with my worthless time and playing them more thoroughly for trophies and for challenge nowadays and therefore stumbled upon this place when researching for help with Prince of Persia Warrior Within (uncertain about the 'Undefeated' trophy, will it pop if i recall time backwards after health bar has drained out completely, without hitting game over screen, by the way, annoying non stack difficulty trophies, i could handle 2 playthroughs or something but 3, just because one has to play the game on easy, normal and hard separately..)

I was gonna start a totally new topic immediately, but then decided not to, considering what the topic is about.. it would be sort of negative, complain strong i guess and maybe just useless or whatever and rules said no grief and yeah.. 

And what i mean is the amount of DLC's on games.. we all know it that there are so many DLC's on games, but i mean sheesh.. basically every game that isn't sort of smaller "arcade" or some indie game, is full of DLCs. sometimes even smaller games have something. Been now trying to earn the platinum trophies on many games i own (playing some more thoroughly as i said, and some games i got earlier on, playing through even for the first time) and when i have gotten the plat.. looking the percentage..

Fallout 4 66% with platinum

Uncharted 2 73% plat

AC Black Flag 77%. Syndicate 84%

BF4 <68%, BF Hardline 62%

And these are just few games i'm talking about that i own

Not to mention add-ons (or just virtual stuff or whatever they should be called) there are that cost real money, for example when i was playing Last of Us Multiplayer, half the skills and guns cost real money in order to be able to get them for a custom loadout. The game also has a dlc but it came within the game disc as it is a remastered ps4 version. Of course i did not buy anything and enjoyed my time there with the stuff that came with the game which was enough. Same thing with DLC, don't buy them almost ever, usually they be costing too much money and don't see necessarily necessary to get them, even if i would want some like Fallout 4 add-ons, but the season pass is like 50 euros so... yeah just gonna keep digging into other games.. Not complaining that there's more content for a game, but when it costs too much.. it costs too much and then ya feel bad for not being able to play it. Also some games have too many online trophies.. they are annoying when i'm more of a single player mostly, and still would like to complete the trophies fully for the plat, maybe i'm slowly becoming too much of a trophy hunter.. i dunno..

So yeah long message.. sorry.. but still getting freaking FULL video games when being poor-ish enough to struggle with bills and food supplies is annoying, and even if i had more money, it wouldn't mean i would like to use over a hundred bloody euros for a game.... don't you agree? And yet, i for one pay some insurance and tax 1fuckingthousandthreehundred euros a year for a car and get nothing back for the money except the fact that i can drive legally to get my food supplies... 

Also heading to a topic in same message as sort of related matter, i don't like the fact that people don't support artists for music.. Do you have any idea how much virtual instrument libraries and production software + proper hardware to be able to handle the productions cost for example? thousands.. and there is no money in it at all. at least so i have comprehended as a trying music producer and composer and by some shit i've seen over internet about musicians for example. Of course the music should be good first and there should be people who like it in order for someone to pay for it and even want more from the artist and hence support, but still it might not be enough, what i mean is, that so many musicians have to do some live performance act in order to get paid or something, or otherwise it should be going into some soundtrack for a movie,game or something.. As i am a electronic producer mostly (compose orchestral too with virtual instruments), i would have to be some freaking dj if i had a track which was good enough for a crowd and i do NOT want to get up on a stage, never ever ever, to jump up and down and be a "party keeper" or whatever.. A mans dream would be to sit at home as a bedroom producer and get paid for it.. You know i have gotten so frustrated about merely money that my motivation to continue has gone away. What's the point in it? Or somehow i just don't get so excited or otherwise even try to come up with ideas that much as earlier on.. Not to mention i have tried for years to upload my shit online and a dozen has liked them enough to subscribe or follow but no love as thumbs up on youtube or whatever even.. so a long way from getting paid..

Edited by Shadow-Raz
  • Like 2