RadiantFlamberge

Sequels i would love to see and play ?

The Witcher 4

Persona 6

Bloodborne 2

Cuphead 2

Nier sequels

Bayonetta 2, 3 porting to PS and future games 

The Last Of Us 3 and list goes on and on...... ?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Some possible...some very unlikely, none announced.  

Borderlands 4

Bully 2

Darksiders IV
Days Gone 2

Deus Ex 5 
Dishonored 3
Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 3

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 4
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot 2
Dragon's Dogma 2

Heavenly Sword 2
inFAMOUS 3/Second Son 2
L.A. Noire 2
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 3
Middle-Earth: Shadow of...3

Need for Speed Underground 3/Most Wanted 2 (based on the original, not the crappy Criterion remake)

Resistance 4
Sleeping Dogs 2
South Park 3
Spyro 4
The Order 2
Unreal Tournament 4
Until Dawn 2
Vanquish 2

Edited by Viper

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, ziggypossum said:

Half-Life 3

Yes to this. Valve's developers should work HL2 E3 into the first three chapters, with Gordon and Alyx finally taking the Combine out. After this, there should be a time jump to a battle against new antagonists. The gravity gun is one of the best parts of HL2 and needs to return.

Spyro 4

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 3

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night 3

Crash Bandicoot 5

Driveclub 2

Gradius VI

Resistance 4

Burnout Paradise 2

Megaman X9

Quake 5

Wolfenstein 3

Just Cause 5

MotorStorm 4

Gex 4

Pandemonium 3

Croc 3

Klonoa 3

Ridge Racer 8

Stuntman 3

Time Crisis 6

Virtua Fighter 6

Unreal III

Zone of the Enders 3

Edited by Lance_87

• 2 weeks later...

Bloodborne 2. My first soulslike was Bloodborne, it was the one I like the most. I don't buy games day one in general, this one I would.

Days Gone - I started out not liking the characters one bit, ended up loving them. Such a great game and while I have some worries about the way they might go with the story, overall I just want a sequel, period. 

There should be a thread about games you don't want a sequel for. Not because they were bad, but because they said what they had to say in their specific world or setting. 

I'm too lazy to make one ?

Edited by the1andonly654

• 4 weeks later...

Spyro 4. I enjoyed the Re-Ignited Trilogy and Crash 4 exists. C'mon!

Mother 4: The odds of this happening are crazy low. EarthBound remakes or maybe even the fabled translations of Mother 3 are probably way more likely. I know Itoi has been done with the series for a long time. But I think you can make a 4th title without him while honoring what he and his team created.

Uncharted 5: There's still a lot of locales and treasures you can explore in future titles.

South Park 3: Another RPG like the previous 2 and maybe with ninjas this time.

Ghost of Tsushima 2: The first is so great and I really want a sequel.

Stardew Valley 2: Many years from now (years and years after Haunted Chocolatier), I'd like a Stardew Valley sequel. Maybe a time jump with the same valley or another town over. 

Resistance 4 - If I could only have one new game for the rest of my life it would be this one

Spyro 4 - There's a Sly 4 and Crash 4, it just feels wrong not to do Spyro 4 lol

Control 2 - The sequel possibilities are endless for this tbh, and the first one was great

Red Faction - Guerilla was really great, I'd love to see what they could do on PS5

Knack 3 - The second game was a lot better than the first, I'd love to see a third

Radiata Stories - One of the most underrated games on the PS2. I would love to see this world expanded and another game with similar mechanics of being able to recruit everyone in a living world.

Persona 3 -

Door-kun still needs help! Seriously though, they did a great job setting up a really interesting premise with the Shadow Operatives in the Arena series. I would absolutely love to see a game revolving around them operating as a global task force, instead of just another game where you play as a high school student in a small localized part of Japan. It would be so much cooler to see characters from all of the games interacting and going on missions together. Being able to create new social links with them from the perspective of a new character would be really cool as well. You'd get to see who they became after the games, but also how they continue to develop and deal with new problems that come along with getting older. I know it'll never happen, but it's fun to dream.

• Like 1

Definitely Life is Strange 1. My favourite game ever. Just a similar adaptation to the comic with the Save Chloe ending. Max and her go back to Seattle and you can use both characters, with Max's time power and Chloe's hability to draw things in a car?. They can use the updated engine from True Colors

9781787734753.jpg              

or maybe JET SET RADIOOOOOOOOOO,

BETTER WATCH THAT, COMING AT YA', BETTER WATCH THAT, COMING AT YA'

THE FUNKY RHYTHM COMING AT YA'

video-games-jet-set-radio-3d-spraycan-HD

sorry

Bulletstorm 2 (would be so much crazy fun)

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 4 (never gonna happen, but I'd buy it for sure)

Ghostbusters 2

Metal Gear Solid 6 (highly unlikely, given that Kojima has moved on)

Motorstorm 4 (the PS3 trilogy were great racers)

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath 2 (not gonna happen, but a guy can dream!)

Okami 2.  Enough said.

Onimusha 4 (one of my favourite PS2 series)

Resistance 4

Sleeping Dogs 2 (actually quite surprised that this never happened)

Tenchu.  A new, current-gen iteration of this ninja franchise could be amazing, although Aragami arguably has that itch scratched.

Transformers (a sequel to Fall Of Cybertron.  Never gonna happen, since High Moon Studios is relegated to making COD maps)