Sequels you would like to see?

RadiantFlamberge

• 1 month later...

Portal 3

Sly 5

Spyro 4

Darksiders 4/5

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed III

inFAMOUS 3 (Second Son doesn't count bc it's disappointingly bad)

Prototype 3 (release them on the same day, we gotta keep the rivalry going)

Bloodborne II

Bioshock 4 (I know it might already be happening, but still)

Titanfall 3

Bayonetta 2 and 3 (as ports)

Tomb Raider, but actually good this time

aaaaaaand that's about it for now, otherwise I just want a lot of ports of PS3 games lol

• Like 1

Final Fantasy X-3 (sorry but I don't care what others say. I am 100% behind this. I'm assuming it would take place after the audio drama in X/X-2 HD that's on there. Though I'm not against them having that playable or as the opening cutscene or something like that)

Klonoa 3 (give me this and I can die happy)

Spyro 4 (not sure what's going on with it but I'm including it because it's either canned or development had to restart)

New Ace Attorney game (extremely underrated and unappreciated franchise. Deserves better. Crapcom doesn't know what it has. If it was up to me the IP would go to another company that would actually treat it right)

New .hack game (although at this point I'll take ANYTHING for .hack. Even an IMOQ Remaster/Remake. Which seems a bit more likely than a completely new game. But a completely new game is the ultimate dream for me. Again, just like with Ace Attorney, it's not treated right by the company that owns it and I would sell the IP to another company that would treat it right or just let CC2 have it entirely)

New Danganronpa (but I understand that no one wants anymore after V3)

Sequel to Akiba's Beat or another similar game (this game is so underrated it's not even funny. God I loved it so much. I'd be all for some kind of new game with new characters or just another game similar to it in general)

New Nier game (there's been nothing 'new' since Automata. Replicant was technically a remake. I think it's time for a new entry. But probably won't happen. *sighs*)

Final Fantasy Type Next (sequel to Type 0. It was planned but was canned/canceled. The teams gone so it'll never happen. But I still want it. The best Final Fantasy game I've played in recent memory)

I'll go ahead and be nice with this last one. I wouldn't say I'm 'officially' a fan of the franchise yet... but...

Something for Rayman. Ubisoft are assholes for doing nothing but shill Rabbits. Guy deserves better and more games and more love. Also will probably never happen.

Edited by SelectiveGamer
  • Like 1

Bully 2

Days Gone 2

Dishonored 3

inFAMOUS 3/Second Son 2
L.A. Noire 2
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 3
Middle-Earth: Shadow of 3

Spyro 4
Until Dawn 2

Getaway 3

Simpsons hit and run 2

Destroy all humans 3

Resident Evil Revelations 3

Fallout: New Vegas 2

Crash Bandicoot 5

Burnout Paradise 2

Wolfenstein 3

Just Cause 5

Sunset Overdrive 2. 

Portal 3

L.A. Noire 2

Resistance 4

Infamous 3

Portal 3

Control 2

Maneater 2

Titanfall 3

Bulletstorm 2 

Ghostbusters 2

Metal Gear Solid 6 

Resistance 4

Sleeping Dogs 2 

Transformers a sequel to Fall Of Cybertron. 

Uncharted 5

Red dead 3 

Sonic adventure 3

Lego batman 4

Alien isolation 2

Prey 2

Mirror's edge 3 

Injustice 3 

Bioshock 4

Watch dogs 4 

Dead space 4

Lego Indiana Jones 3

Lego Jurassic world 2

Evil within 3

New killzone 

Ghost of Tsushima 2 

Dying light 3

South park sequel 

Shadow warrior 4

Serious Sam 5

Guardians of the galaxy 2

Thief sequel

Judgement 3

Deathloop 2

Jak 4

Edited by Thephoenixshow

On 2/21/2022 at 9:48 PM, Void said:

Darksiders 4 - Strife's Solo game to see what happened after Darksiders 3, or what he was doing during DS3. Plus we would get to learn how he lost both his guns.

Darksiders 5 - The final chapter in the story, a solid Single player experience where we can use all 4 horsemen (we can either swap between them or choose 1 at the start). Finally get to see where it all ends and the aftermath. If folks want a co-op game then I say do a separate game for that, just my take on it.

Legacy of Kain - The Final game to wrap up the story, I know this will never happen, plus several of the voice actors are gone.

Folklore 2 - Not sure how this would work but it could be interesting.

Ghostbusters 2 - a game that could connect the first game to Afterlife and show us what happen up to the movie or at least up to when Egon left.

Yes to the Darksiders stuff please.

On 10/1/2022 at 10:57 AM, hailurez said:

I'd really like to see a Prototype 3 or at least a revival. With today's graphics that game would be an absolute killer 

Hell yeah! Had an idea that it could be an interquel set between 1 and 2 to better explain Mercer's fall to villainy and show him meeting PARIAH, since that plot thread was completely dropped for 2. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Vikingguy71 said:

Star Wars Force Unleashed 3 doesn't have to stick with current star wars cannon.

3d Dot Game Heroes 2

Yes to these. I would have loved to see them finish the Force Unleashed series. That second game killed that though and 3D dot Game Heroes was amazing though the racing mini games were terrible, plus we did not get the best version of NG+. 

22 hours ago, JourneySilvers said:

Hey, at least Rain Code is going to be a thing now. I hope that game comes to the playstation and doesnt just sit on the switch though. 

Yeah I'm definitely interested in that for sure. I'm just not sure if I should wait for a PlayStation version or just get the Switch version lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sly Cooper 5 - the series got left on a cliffhanger, with a secret ending if the game was completed to 100%. I would love for this series to get a long awaited sequel it so rightfully deserves.

Next Ratchet and Clank game - Rift Apart was such a great game to play. With Rivet being a part of the series now, there should be a game that continues after Rift Apart or give Rivet her own spin-off game (like Agent Clank).

Crash Bandicoot 5 - I must be mad crazy to even ask for a sequel. Putting aside all the frustration going into beating crash 4 to 106%, the game goes to show that old franchises can still prosper in the modern era.

New LEGO Franchise - What I mean by this is LEGO should do a franchise that they have never done in LEGO before. My personal pick should be all 4 films of The Hunger Games. Because they’ve been having a habit of making serious scenes in the movies comical for younger audiences, there’s no doubt they would have fun with the combat during The Hunger Games.

Still hoping for The Evil Within 3 in the future. I would like it to revolve around a new character though. With the way The Evil Within 2 ended, I think Sebastian's story came to an close and I don't see any reason for him to ever go through that nightmare a third time.

• Like 1