Update Forsaken Trophy Thoughts?

Knight-II-

Slightly harder and more grindy, 5 more exotics are needed which is gringy, Shattered Throne is harder then the last mission from the removed story and unlike the story mission which was easy to do solo, for dungeon you need a team of 3 and knowledge what to do. Everything else is the same as it was I think.

Yes new players can 100 % it, but for fresh player starting from 0 it's gonna be a really long grind, depending on luck with exotic drops it will take quite a few months to get 15 forsaken exotics. I started that game when it was free on PS+ with release of Forsaken campaign and took me 6 weeks playing every day to get 10 exotics that I need for that trophy and I had decent luck so 5 more I'm guessing 2 months, few of them can be obtained with exotic quests but most are random drop, but it all comes in together if the same player is working on leveling up for Grandmaster nightfall which should be priority and should be started as soon as possible because players lose levels from artifact and level cap goes up with every new season, 1st grandmaster nightfall is usually available after 6 weeks in season by that time most of players are high enough to participate if they started leveling up from beginning of the season. But dlc trophies can be obtained at any time. There are also more sources for exotics then few years back so you might get 15 forsaken exotics much quicker but it all comes down to luck because game will drop you exotics from other collections that doesn't count for these 2 trophies. 

• 4 weeks later...

I need some help, just completed a badge in witch queen and no badge trophy

can someone please confirm what badges and seals I need to do for the 2 dlc trophies

also any tips on getting them would be much appreciated 

Edited by sponge0812
I should say that my badges still say 0/21, I have the titan finished but not the hunter or warlock, does the badge pop once you have all 3 or just 1 need for the badge and trophy

52 minutes ago, sponge0812 said:

I need some help, just completed a badge in witch queen and no badge trophy

can someone please confirm what badges and seals I need to do for the 2 dlc trophies

also any tips on getting them would be much appreciated 

The badge trophy may be glitched. For the seal trophy, it only counts the ones that launched with Forsaken (so for the seals currently obtainable, only the Last Wish, Gambit, and Crucible ones would count). Out of those, Crucible requires a minimum of 3 seasons since you need max rank in competitive 3 times. Gambit and Last Wish can be done in one season, with Gambit being the easiest unless you can get a group together that can Flawless the Last Wish raid.

The badge would require the Last Wish badge or the Dreaming City one. The Dreaming City would be easiest. I'm not sure which other ones from Forsaken are still obtainable since I already unlocked them myself. You only need to get all the items for one character for the trophy to unlock since that's what is considered unlocking a badge. 

Edit: The Dreaming City seal is still obtainable so that would also count. The other badges (Red War Exotics, Red War Destinations, and Curse of Osiris and Warmind Exotics badges should be acquirable since all exotics are obtainable through either world drops or the Monuments kiosk at the Vault, and the Red War armor sets are available through different means, such as Ada-1). 

Edited by go123ty

I think Exotics: Forsaken is the only badge other than the ones you mentioned that counts, but you’d need One Thousand Voices from the Last Wish raid for it.

Destinations: Dreaming City isn’t obtainable this season if Horror’s Least still only drops from The Corrupted as a nightfall. I can’t remember if Bungie put it in the normal Dreaming City loot pool like the other weapons that used to be sunset when they brought those back.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, sponge0812 said:

Sorry to ask more questions, does the Deadeye seal count for the trophy?, looking at the seals some of them have little marks under them so wondering if they are the ones that count for trophy?

Idk, if it counts( i don't think so) but that little simbol means you can "gild" it , basically doing it more than 1 time and get it orange for the season (instead of purple) and a little number 1,2,3 etc

Confirming that they seem to have still not updated the Seal trophy requirement (I had the slightest hope they might have but really didn't think they would). Doesn't count from the Seasonal title, so would still operate under the assumption that only the Forsaken ones count. So currently you can only earn it from: 

- Rivensbane

- Cursebreaker (Which you can't earn this season unless you have Horror's Least)

- Dredgen

- Unbroken (Which takes three seasons to earn, and they're reworking it after the end of the third season from now, so if you wanted to earn it you have to get your first reset this season)

If you ignore Cursebreaker because it can't be earned this season unless you already have Horror's Least, Dredgen is still quickest technically, but with the recent changes that they made to the mode some of the requirements are harder to do now. I've only got 1 kill for Light vs Light because no one ever uses their super for invasions. I'm probably just going to do all the requirements for Cursebreaker aside from getting Horror's Least, and just assume that the strike will be in Nightfall rotation next season. 

I might just give up on this, badges I am waiting for 2 sets to drop from Xur, need to do a GM nightfall for platinum and last wish raid but I don't have alot of time to grind out these seals, I am stuck with Gambit, need the exotic and kills of opponents with supers on but as you say people don't use supers in the game anymore

1 hour ago, sponge0812 said:

I might just give up on this, badges I am waiting for 2 sets to drop from Xur, need to do a GM nightfall for platinum and last wish raid but I don't have alot of time to grind out these seals, I am stuck with Gambit, need the exotic and kills of opponents with supers on but as you say people don't use supers in the game anymore

Fastest way to get players in supers is when you invade them not the other way around, players use supers to take out ads, most reliable weapon for that was always exotic linear fusion rifle Sleeper Simulant, it's easy to use, accurate and strong as fuck, it will demolish any guardian while he is super. Don't wait for them to come to you, you go to them and ofc you can't really tell when they are using super and when not, that part is luck based but usually all players charge their supers at about same time, so 2 to 3 minutes in the match if you have super charged most likely your opponents have too, if you have heavy ammo on you and you have a chance to go through portal, invade and don't look for players straight away, look for where the ads are and work your way around to reach there because that's where you'll find players that are using super to clear ads. Still grindy, still gonna take long time but it's much faster then waiting and hoping they'll come to your side using supers.

Good advice, i'm going to spend the next couple of weeks just grinding Gambit, will do the pinnacle stuff to get me to 1560 (gear) but apart from that my life will be Gambit :) and then hope Xur has the armor I need for the Destination Red War armor (Gensym Knight and Lost Pacific set needed)

Once these two trophies are done I can just play for fun 

Saying that, played a few games this morning and got half baked nearly done, also got 4 kills in an invade (sunbreaker Burning Maul worked for me), the invader super one will be the hard one as no one does it so will just keep invading and hoping I guess (have 4 out of 10 so not far to go)

Edited by sponge0812

• 2 weeks later...

Can I ask another question please, on the seals, I am working on the Dredgen seal and only have the light vs light triumph left (which is proving painful), my question is, does the entire seal reset after season 16 or will everything i've achieved so far stay and only leave me with the 5 kills left for LvsL?

On 22/4/2022 at 8:49 AM, sponge0812 said:

Can I ask another question please, on the seals, I am working on the Dredgen seal and only have the light vs light triumph left (which is proving painful), my question is, does the entire seal reset after season 16 or will everything i've achieved so far stay and only leave me with the 5 kills left for LvsL?

It will remain, I am missing the super kills as well, they are very luck based.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2022 at 8:49 AM, sponge0812 said:

The regular seals dont reset. They carry season to season. Gilding seals (when you see it displayed as orange) resets season to season. I got dredgen over the course of 4 seasons. Cuz i had zero desire to do the malfeasance quest

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The Corrupted is in the nightfall rotation this season. So the Destinations: Dreaming City badge is currently obtainable for the badge trophy. Even if you don’t get everything on the badge this season, as long as you get Horror’s Least from The Corrupted while it’s in the nightfall rotation, you can always finish the badge next season if your luck is bad while farming the other drops.

On 23/06/2022 at 8:13 PM, Alindawyl said:

The Corrupted is in the nightfall rotation this season. So the Destinations: Dreaming City badge is currently obtainable for the badge trophy. Even if you don’t get everything on the badge this season, as long as you get Horror’s Least from The Corrupted while it’s in the nightfall rotation, you can always finish the badge next season if your luck is bad while farming the other drops.

Not 100% sure but I'm convinced I had Horror's Least drop from the Nightmare Containment event. Maybe I'm totally wrong, will need to double check.