Don Quixote trophy report

kostya_pooh

Don Quixote trophy for all windmills was glitched for me.

Tried these decisions, but did not worked.

1. connect to someone that has 16 of 17 windmills, I unlocked the last one - trophy did not popp

2. connect to someone that has about a half windmills locked, unlocked all the rest by myself - trophy didn’t popped

3. When I started new game trophy popped for me on 5th or 6th windmill. I did not discovered all 17, very strange

Edited by kostya_pooh
Grammar

3 minutes ago, kostya_pooh said:

1. connect to someone that has 16 of 17 windmills, I unlocked the last one - trophy did not popp

2. connect to someone that has about a half windmills locked, unlocked all the rest by myself - trophy didn’t popped

3. When I started new game trophy popped for me on 5th or 6th windmill. I did not discovered all 17, very strange

Trophies appear to be cumulative over multiple playthrough's so as long as you completed the one that bugged out for you on your original playthrough in a new game, it should pop once you complete that bugged windmill on another playthrough. That's why it probably popped when it did. Whatever the last one you did before the trophy popped, that's the one that was bugged on your first playthrough. 

Same with all the other trophies. As long as you don't delete your saves, they're cumulative over multiple save files. 

On 22.02.2022 at 8:39 PM, mega-tallica said:

Trophies appear to be cumulative over multiple playthrough's so as long as you completed the one that bugged out for you on your original playthrough in a new game, it should pop once you complete that bugged windmill on another playthrough. That's why it probably popped when it did. Whatever the last one you did before the trophy popped, that's the one that was bugged on your first playthrough. 

Same with all the other trophies. As long as you don't delete your saves, they're cumulative over multiple save files. 

Look like ng+ meanwhile… the new playthroug counts the previous. Hmmmm

On 22/02/2022 at 5:30 PM, kostya_pooh said:

You havent got the trophy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, The_Real_Deihl said:

Don Quixote Trophy is now obtainable. Just create a "new game plus" game and unlock one windmill and the trophy will be yours. Finally got the platinum 2 months later :D

where do you start in NG+ cus i doubt anyone wants to do the prologue again

1 minute ago, oKrispy- said:

where do you start in NG+ cus i doubt anyone wants to do the prologue again

never mind it says

4 minutes ago, VitaRG said:

New game plus method just sounds sketchy. Trying this first shouldn't come to mind lol. I just joined a random game, did one of their windmills. Trophy popped.

i need one windmill in Old Villedor but i cannot fast travel from Central loop thanks to the bug returning. I tried capturing the one windmill i need in an online session and it still didn't count. Lucky yours did. 

I hate this game.

Edited by oKrispy-
  • Like 2