Monster Crown (trailer & trophy thoughts)

IntroPhenom

Looks like an interesting take on the monster catching/taming genre. Supposedly more adult, i.e. darker, than Pokemon. No trophy descriptions read as though they're tied to MP, despite the game having a substantial pvp aspect. Gotta catch...err, fuse 'em all!

Edited by IntroPhenom
  • Like 3

Finally, since "accidentally" getting this game back in October (thanks PlayAsia for the super early copy) I can actually finally play it and not worry about trophies being stuck not being able to sync for forever.

Except I won't play it, not for like another year or 10 probably due to how big my backlog is...

Anyhow, the trophies seem real easy. You get like 3-4 trophies within the first 10-15 minutes of the game based on what little I played on a guest account back in October. My main concern would be if anything is glitched, because this game is very, very buggy, and still not completely fixed even now (there currently seems to be some issue with text not displaying correctly in certain instances in battles, thanks to them "zooming out the display in battles for a better experience" or something, except it just broke shit. Not sure if there's any more issues beyond that currently).

Edited by SuperSmexy500
Only just noticed a typo

I've been following this game for quite awhile and am pretty hypes to finally have it consoles, but have to agree that it's still quite buggy. I played for about 15 mins and found it pretty laggy while walking around and saw many instances of text being cut off or poorly aligned.

• Like 2