Full Mastery Trophy Warning

teejota22

With the new update 1.5, one now needs 535 skill points before the ability purchase a mastery skill is unlocked. As a player who did not purchase the dlc, and has no plans to, I am legitimately concerned that I will run out of things to do for xp. I am nearly at 100% complete with only a few regions left story wise and am sitting around 485 skill points. I will somehow need to level up another 25 times and am unsure if that will even be possible. Does anyone know if I can delete an updated ( I have a physical version) and use a current save when their are less skills?

Otherwise, new players should know that this trophy may take significant grinding if you don't purchase any dlc. 

Thanks for any potential help. 

Thanks guys, I think I might have been unclear though. Based on the new update there are now 60 new skill modes to unlock before the option to purchase a master skill shows. I'm at 100% completion and sitting at skill level 492 (mastery will u lock at 535). I'm going to try to delete the game and re-install without the patches to see if I can use the skill points I have unlocked to purchase a mastery skill. 

16 hours ago, breakXedge said:

I don't think you'll have any issues. I finished the game with more than 25-30 mastery points. 

that was before patch 1.5, you need 60 additional skill points.

I've finished everything in the base game, bought 3 or 4 skill points from trader/stores and i'm at 514....

Every quest, every collectible, except river raids. i dont know if you can gain xp here beside from killing enemies.

pretty done right now with this game... i thought the patch will release in march or som' like that :(

• Like 1

I wasn't keen on buying the DLC yet, I only wanted to Platinum the title.

I've unlocked every base game trophy except the Full Mastery, and I'm only Level 500 (I've completed every mystery, wealth and artifact).

Maybe I'll re-attempt the Platinum trophy when the DLC is heavily on sale ☹️

• 1 month later...

I'm in the same boat. Desperate to finish this and move on to another game but I'm stuck at level 503 with everything completed (as far as I can tell). It's looking like the only way I'll be able to get this last trophy is to grind killing enemies, which is going to take hours upon hours just when I thought I was nearing the platinum.

Does anyone have any more info on how I can avoid the grind? Or ways to speed it up?

On 3/29/2022 at 8:04 PM, Rob_Birtles said:

I'm in the same boat. Desperate to finish this and move on to another game but I'm stuck at level 503 with everything completed (as far as I can tell). It's looking like the only way I'll be able to get this last trophy is to grind killing enemies, which is going to take hours upon hours just when I thought I was nearing the platinum.

Does anyone have any more info on how I can avoid the grind? Or ways to speed it up?

There is no way to speed it up except to purchase some dlc or the xp boost with helix credits

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I was in the same situation when I found this video below:

In a couple of hours, I got my last 15 skill points: 2 each “level” and 1 from shop every time hit a new “level” (need ravensthorpe at max level 6 for the skill point in the shop)

Hope it can help you!

• 1 month later...