March 2022's PS+ Games - Ghostrunner, Team Sonic Racing, ARK: Survival Evolved, GoT: Legends

Abby_TheLastofUs

Ghostrunner has been on my “want to try if it comes to plus” list lol. So it’s funny it’s happening.

Own ARK, found it extremely bad in the performance side of things. I stuck with it to get my moneys worth but looking back on it I should have just quit 10-20 hours in.

Sonic is meh for me. Not a big fan on kart racers except the classic Mario kart lol

I might try the GoT how it runs/plays and decide whether it's something for me and might get the game eventually. Not interested in the rest so another month focusing on my soon expiring PS Now (and apparently there's a rumour Shadow Warrior 3 is coming out there which would be amazing!)

19 minutes ago, matigrosso91 said:

How exactly works Ghost of Tsushima: Legends as a PS+ game? Is like the case of Godfall some time ago? Or it is already a standalone? I have no clue. 

They released Legends as a standalone since September I think.

18 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

isn't legends already free? 

No. It's only free if you have Ghost of Tsushima. It's like Red Dead Online where it's included with RDR2 but can be bought as a standalone.

Edited by TugaSonic
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

As a PS Now subscriber this just makes me hate Sony more than i already do. Ridiculous to put a game on that just left and one that still is. Also hardly anyone played these 2 games on Now. 

It's understandable those who have both PS Now and Plus are angry but Now service isn't available to everyone and this way others may try the game. Still not the best move if it's confirmed.

Does Sony provide player count like Steam? Or how do you know barely anyone played those games?

8 minutes ago, theSpirae said:

It's understandable those who have both PS Now and Plus are angry but Now service isn't available to everyone and this way others may try the game. Still not the best move if it's confirmed.

Does Sony provide player count like Steam? Or how do you know barely anyone played those games?

I know but there's literally 1000s of games to choose from, picking PS Now games is just a really poor decision, especially when nearly everyone with Now has Plus. When Ghostrunner was added i checked player count and it hardly moved. I mean it currently has less recent players than old PS3 games. So does Team Sonic. Sony are just getting extremely cheap with Plus games. It's like they just go for the most desperate and strike a cheap deal. 

Edited by GUDGER666

6 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

I know but there's literally 1000s of games to choose from, picking PS Now games is just a really poor decision, especially when nearly everyone with Now has Plus. When Ghostrunner was added i checked player count and it hardly moved. I mean it currently has less recent players than old PS3 games. So does Team Sonic. Sony are just getting extremely cheap with Plus games. It's like they just go for the most desperate and strike a cheap deal. 

Where are you checking the player count, that was my question. If you mean here on PS Profiles then it's completely pointless and doesn't provide reliable data. It would if it would track more users. Most of my friends never even heard of this website before I told them and they still don't use it and aren't tracked here. Some games sell millions of copies on PS and yet only a small percentage is listed here as owners.

PS Plus has millions of subscribers and when a monthly game is added, only a handful of people here are showing as playing it/owning it. It happens every month. 

Tbh i like this update. Sonic team racing looks like a game that can be fun for 10-15h so i take that

and ghostrunner i wonna get anyway. psnow does have the ps4 version tho but i planne don getting the ps5 version anyway. (also i am not subscribed to psnow and need psplus for online play anyway so i like that titles in psnow can still be plus titles. also due to all the similarities i dont really see a need for psnow but thats just the perspectiv eof someon ewho collects plus games and sale games since 13years^^)

ark i dont care about. anyway 2 games i am interested in in 1 month is kinda nice. usually i am happy to see 1

Edited by Ich1994-1994

7 minutes ago, theSpirae said:

Where are you checking the player count, that was my question. If you mean here on PS Profiles then it's completely pointless and doesn't provide reliable data. It would if it would track more users. Most of my friends never even heard of this website before I told them and they still don't use it and aren't tracked here. Some games sell millions of copies on PS and yet only a small percentage is listed here as owners.

PS Plus has millions of subscribers and when a monthly game is added, only a handful of people here are showing as playing it/owning it. It happens every month. 

Its a perfect place to get an idea of how many play they games. The PS Plus games get 1000s of players every month. We are near the end for this month and the PS4 games still have 3.3k recent players. I've checked many PS Now games when they get added and a lot get lots of players, some make it into the top recent games. So when Ghostrunner got hardly any it was obvious hardly anyone was interested. 

It's still an incredibly small sample. Or are you saying only 20K people bought the new Horizon? As that's what this website has for both PS4 and PS5 as game owners. I'm pretty sure based on the so-far reports more than 20K people bought it. So again, only a small percentage of PS owners and PS Plus/Now subscribers are tracked here so the data is far from accurate.

I just wanted to say great write-up OP!! Will see soon if the leak is true, nonetheless, having all that info you provided in one place is great appreciated, many thanks!!! 

We're going to expect this all the time now ;)

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 2