Ps Plus March 2022 will include Ghost of Tsushima: Legends

Sailar91

The matchmaking player quality is gonna take a huge hit over this... I've done the online recently and there was no shortage of people with Ki 120 strong builds helping people out with survival and the raid, now the matchmaking will probably get people who are terrible at the game playing these modes and you'll have a harder time finding the good players. This is a big advertisement to buy the game, but I would be bummed out to see the full game come to PS+ so soon after I bought the game on sale. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, retepeilsme said:

Will legends have its own trophy list or does it just unlock the dlc trophies in the full game

from what I could find it just unlocks DLC trophies in the full game. Much like Left Behind standalone for TLOU. If the PS5 version of Legends is being given away then it'd unlock the DLC trophies for the PS5 version.

Horrible direction for the service to take. Makes no difference to me that they've labeled this a "bonus". It was just as lame when they did it with Godfall. 

Those hoping for Spartacus to fix things, why do you think it will be better? Plus has done day one releases before but that stopped long ago. You're basically just asking to pay more for more features to be locked behind a paywall and the same dumb games available to stream. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

It's clearly labelled as a "bonus game" and there are three other games on the service this month. Same with GTA Online, it's also a bonus game.

I agree that they shouldn't have games that are practically DLC as the monthly games but as a bonus game it's better than nothing. At least for some people but others can just ignore adding it to their library.

Yeah right now it is which is great but are they testing the water for the future. Hope im wrong.

A rubbish month for plus in march imo but theres a decent choice i guess

Edited by dannyswfc9

2 hours ago, SKiL_Clash said:

Really wouldn’t want this game on PS+ so early anyways. Other old PlayStation exclusive titles should go first before they even think about this one. So I’m fine with the online only I guess.

Unless you bought the game recently and would be annoyed at others getting it for free I don't really understand the logic for this

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

Horrible direction for the service to take. Makes no difference to me that they've labeled this a "bonus". It was just as lame when they did it with Godfall. 

Those hoping for Spartacus to fix things, why do you think it will be better? Plus has done day one releases before but that stopped long ago. You're basically just asking to pay more for more features to be locked behind a paywall and the same dumb games available to stream. 

Godfall was not a bonus game, it was one of the monthly games. We are still getting the standard three games this month even if we ignore Tsushima Legends. In December we only got two games if we ignore Godfall.

Not seeing how that can't make a difference to you. 3 > 2. That is the difference between a bonus game and a monthly game. It is something free, extra. Nothing to complain about. If it had been one of the monthly games then we have had all the right to complain.

Edited by iriihutoR84
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

Godfall was not a bonus game, it was one of the monthly games. We are still getting the standard three games this month even if we ignore Tsushima Legends. In December we only got two games if we ignore Godfall.

Not seeing how that can't make a difference to you. 3 > 2. That is the difference between a bonus game and a monthly game. It is something free, extra. Nothing to complain about. If it had been one of the monthly games then we have had all the right to complain.

No, we have the right to complain because it's a shit practice. Godfall's endgame mode seems to have been created solely so it could be on Plus and same with Legends becoming stand alone. 

Sony has been going in exactly the wrong direction. I have no faith that whatever Spartacus is will be worthwhile. It's terrible that they force Plus for not only online (which they don't provide) but also for many features including full Shareplay and those hints on PS5 trophy lists. Just locking more stuff behind it doesn't make it better.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

No, we have the right to complain because it's a shit practice. Godfall's endgame mode seems to have been created solely so it could be on Plus and same with Legends becoming stand alone. 

Sony has been going in exactly the wrong direction. I have no faith that whatever Spartacus is will be worthwhile. It's terrible that they force Plus for not only online (which they don't provide) but also for many features including full Shareplay and those hints on PS5 trophy lists. Just locking more stuff behind it doesn't make it better.

How is getting something for free as a bonus worse than getting nothing at all? How is that a step in the wrong direction? How is that a shit practice? 

You are free to call Godfall and Tiny Tina steps in the wrong direction but calling Ghost of Tsushima Legends one is pure nonsense. 

Edited by iriihutoR84

Don't sleep on this guys especially if you plan to play Ghost of Tsushima at some point. I started with Legends 1st to get online trophies out of the way before starting with main game and I absolutely loved every second of it. I spent 2 weeks in it done plenty of missions and survival runs and done twice all 3 raid chapters. It's a really well made PvE it adds to the quality of overall game.

Edited by enemy1987dkhr

Actually I really liked Legends, probably put like 100+ hours I think most of the people will enjoy it! Legends was always free for owners of the game now with this move “bonus game” everyone can play it without having to buy the game! So I think that is a great thing! Price of the main game has nothing to do with it! If you weren’t planning to buy and play Ghost I don’t think you were planning to play Legends!

6 hours ago, MD_91 said:

Unless you bought the game recently and would be annoyed at others getting it for free I don't really understand the logic for this

I don’t seem to understand how you don’t understand it? The game is only a year and a half old. I don’t think it should be free any time soon as Sony is still making money off this title. Especially with the PS5 Directors Cut. They won’t add this game probably for another year old two when the sales completely die. There are plenty of older PS exclusives they will chose before adding this one on. No where near annoyed of it being free. It’s going to be free eventually, just not now.

8 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

from what I could find it just unlocks DLC trophies in the full game. Much like Left Behind standalone for TLOU. If the PS5 version of Legends is being given away then it'd unlock the DLC trophies for the PS5 version.

Don't understand what does it mean. Can I get trophies in this ps plus version if I don't have main game?

17 hours ago, Kraft_Alex said:

Don't understand what does it mean. Can I get trophies in this ps plus version if I don't have main game?

Yes. You can get trophies. But they're DLC trophies, not a separate list. But if you care about completion % this will not be up your alley.

Edit: You have the Platinum. Did you sell your copy? If so, yes, this will work to gain those missing DLC trophies.

Edited by OmegaRejectz

On 2/23/2022 at 5:08 PM, dannyswfc9 said:

A ps version of gamespass cant come quick enough imo

by ps version of gamepass, you mean all first party games day one right? because PS already had a gamepass before gamepass with 4-5 times more games in it than gamepass, it's called PSNow/PS+, but all 1st party games on any sony service free day one will never come

I own the Ps4 disc version of Ghost of Tsushima and I platinumed it. Haven't played Legends yet. My question is, if I upload my Ps4 save file and play the Ps5 version of Legends, will it pop the Ps5 trophies of the base game?

I really don't want to end up with the Ps5 version of Ghost of Tsushima in my profile since I don't plan to play that game on the Ps5 anytime soon.