Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lumphy101

Pretty simple Crushing difficulty

14 posts in this topic

I was playing on Crushing and I realized it's pretty easy. This may be due to Patch 1.03 but there were only a few spots, but I got over them quicker than my Hard playthrough. This may be the easiest Uncharted platinum ever (aside from bounties, ugh).

I was playing on Crushing and I realized it's pretty easy. This may be due to Patch 1.03 but there were only a few spots, but I got over them quicker than my Hard playthrough. This may be the easiest Uncharted platinum ever (aside from bounties, ugh).

it is the easiest. and i dont think its easy from a patch. its just easy. 

Yeah, i only died about 5 times in the whole playthrough, so much easier than i expected.

Much easier than UC1, but i found it about on par with 2 and 3 - the final boss fight quick time is a BITCH on crushing though - like 35 moves long with NO errors - the vita screen s good, but not that good - super frustrating!

Aside from bounties?? bounties are so easy, with the patch they drop like crazy! didn't even have to farm the last bounty!

Much easier than UC1, but i found it about on par with 2 and 3 - the final boss fight quick time is a BITCH on crushing though - like 35 moves long with NO errors - the vita screen s good, but not that good - super frustrating!

REALLY REALLY frustrating, and the most avoidable boss fight ever aswell, Drake could have just shot him from the back instead of jumping on him like a retard and getting is ass beaten, probably did it about 50 times, seems that the movement doesn't register sometimes :angry:

Other than that it was a really enjoyable game :lol:

thank god it was quick, because I hated this game.

Just beat it, the fight with Dante and Guerro was a bitch and a half. So glad to have gotten it out of the way though. Only treasures and gun kill trophies and the platinum is MINE!

The hard thing about this game are the boss fights where you have to swipe your finger on the screen, sometimes it doesn't read it right and you end up dying.

The hard thing about this game are the boss fights where you have to swipe your finger on the screen, sometimes it doesn't read it right and you end up dying.

Yeah, especially in the boss's fights -.-'

But we can say that is a easy plat :D

Christ, I must really suck at these games. My NPC partners always die :/ 

I can confirm that I barely saw any difference between hard and crushing. I died a lot more on hard actually.