Trophies are kinda broken for now

Spontiark

So everything seemed fine(apart from the game crashing form time to time for no reason) until I reached somewhere close to the end, then a story relates trophy didn't pop, neither did the next one, by the time I knew I had already saved and the game allows only one file.

Then in the endgame an event triggered the wrong trophy, so I went back to the save to repeat that part with no results.

The game got a hotfix just today but this was after that.

I hope they fix this soon.

• Like 3

On 23.2.2022 at 10:38 PM, Spontiark said:

So everything seemed fine(apart from the game crashing form time to time for no reason) until I reached somewhere close to the end, then a story relates trophy didn't pop, neither did the next one, by the time I knew I had already saved and the game allows only one file.

Then in the endgame an event triggered the wrong trophy, so I went back to the save to repeat that part with no results.

The game got a hotfix just today but this was after that.

I hope they fix this soon.

Thank you to let us know. Can you say the names of the trophies which are bugged?

Edited by Pinselneo

The following did not trigger:

Learned of Pain

A Hard-fought End

Hell

Greed No More

Completely Completed

Also "Torture No More" triggered when Hell was supposed to, not sure about Worship No More.

Can't provide data about Brilliant! I was not lucky enough, but seems it works fine for others 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I concur, had the exact issues described. "A hard fought end" should have popped on the credits but nothing. Also when i landed in the post-game world "Hell" should have popped but i got "Torture no more" instead which is for beating a post-game boss.

As well an early trophy didn't trigger. The one for beating the first gym leader Devon. Didn't notice until way later.

Its a real mess ATM in terms of trophies. And the gane is just not good enough to play again. Really regret my purchase.

• 1 month later...

As far as I know the only developer was on a new job since the game was released on PS4 and was unable to work in this version until a few weeks ago.

I don't really know how long will it take to get a fix but he seems also to be more focused on the constan crashes than the trophies.

Good news, hopefully soon then, I really don't want to start this up in it's broken state. But damn do I need something to play NOW.

There is next to nothing for me until the end of June. But I'm sure this will get a patch right around the end of June/begging of July when surge of games I'm getting come out. It's always this way lol.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/6/2022 at 5:44 PM, phoenix24x said:

Any update?

A patch was released on PC on 02/06/22, I was told by the devs patches usually take about two weeks to consoles after they are released on PC.

We just have to hope the patch brings the trophy fixes.

3 minutes ago, Spontiark said:

A patch was released on PC on 02/06/22, I was told by the devs patches usually take about two weeks to consoles after they are released on PC.

We just have to hope the patch brings the trophy fixes.

Ah ok, and already 2-3 months past since that PC patch was released. Now we just need someone to confirmed if anything got fixed at all.

I see the game on sale now but I don't wanna buy a broken game if there's no patch for it yet.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, phoenix24x said:

Ah ok, and already 2-3 months past since that PC patch was released. 

It's European date format, that's 10-11 days, and I asked about the patch coming to consoles just yesterday, and that's when I got to know the 2 week thing.

Anyway as it is now trophies are still broken and I don't have any personal interest in the sales of the game. So I don't recommend you to buy it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spontiark said:

It's European date format, that's 10-11 days, and I asked about the patch coming to consoles just yesterday, and that's when I got to know the 2 week thing.

Anyway as it is now trophies are still broken and I don't have any personal interest in the sales of the game. So I don't recommend you to buy it.

OHh! ok got you. Yeah I think I'll pass for now and maybe it'll be way cheaper later on.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6.7.2023 at 0:11 AM, A210221100 said:

its on sale for 4.49 euros atm is it safe to get it? i mean do the devs work on a fix for the trophies or we will have an incompletable stack on our account?

Don't buy it. Don't. I bought it for this price, it won't get fixed anytime soon. The dev just says excuse after excuse, let people wait so they definitely can't refund it but don't buy it  

I'm from Germany, I definitel, get a refund even after 8 hours play time and over 50% trophies. It really sucks that I have another incomplete list but at this point hell no, I want my money back. I also save everytime and if it crashes (it definitely crashed too much), sometimes I'm 10 minutes back before I saved.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That's a Wrap Chief! unlocked for me straight away. Downloaded my cloud save before the final boss to try and get A Hard-Fought End and it still didn't pop. Unsure if I want to try again on a fresh playthrough or keep going into post game to see if the wicked soul trophies are working. Doesn't look like the patch has fixed every trophy anyway. Oh well :( 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2023 at 8:42 PM, Aza201 said:

Patch 1.04 just dropped says trophy fix in the patch description, so hopefully it'll all pop now!

I started a new game after the patch, I'm at the end. 

Positive: No more crashes as it seems.

Negative: Tons of new (game-breaking too) bugs. I need to grind so hard because I can't use my mon box anymore to disposit my monsters. If I get lv 80 with Gyn and beat Beth, I'll let you know if it works but I highl, doubt it. 

The developer is super bad and instead of saying that, he blames it on the PS4. 

Stay away frol the games, refund if possible, don't buy anything. Especially the people here who want the game: don't. Trust me once ina  lifetime.

• Like 1