Autojock Trophy - Patch 1.5 Updated Vehicle Prices

JJP

I'm at $630,000 having done all gigs & NCPD scanners in Westbrook, Wattson & The Badlands. With the City Centre, Haywood & most of Santo Domingo left to do. Plus 15 Cyberpscho's & the final mission. Any idea if I'm going to have enough? Does the final mission give you a lot of eddies? I'm not really sure what to do if I fall short, this is the only trophy on the list that's giving me cause for concern.

Edited by EIdain

1 hour ago, EIdain said:

I'm at $630,000 having done all gigs & NCPD scanners in Westbrook, Wattson & The Badlands. With the City Centre, Haywood & most of Santo Domingo left to do. Plus 15 Cyberpscho's & the final mission. Any idea if I'm going to have enough? Does the final mission give you a lot of eddies? I'm not really sure what to do if I fall short, this is the only trophy on the list that's giving me cause for concern.

Are you looting literally everything and selling? Got the trophy and I still have side quests and the majority of police scanners to do with 200k still in my wallet lol. I was grinding the 10/10 trophy in crafting last night, you can make money pretty easily while doing this:

1. Buy legendary weapon blueprint

2. Buy needed components

3. Craft legendary weapons

4. Sell them all

5. Skip 24 hours and repeat step 2-4.

• Like 1

I had been trying to do the optional objectives, but no I haven't been looting every body. I was afraid of being over encumbered and couldn't be bothered with the inventory management lol. I guess I need to pick up everything now and start selling it then. And if I'm still short I shall try the crafting tip, since I still need 10 of 10 too.

Thanks for the tips.

Looking at the trophy guide and my journal it seems like they added some extra ones (I'm guessing as DLC), do I need to buy those too so I have literally every single one or is it just the ones listed in the guide?

EDIT: Okay so the; Quadra Type-66 Cthulu & Quartz Bandit don't count toward this trophy.

Edited by EIdain

When I was playing through the next-gen version and worked towards this trophy, I already had that notion. The cars seemed oddly cheaper than in the PS4 version, so I wondered if they updated the prices in the next-gen upgrade. Lo and behold: they did.

I had so much cash left (over 1 million eurodollars) after I bought every single car in this next-gen upgrade that I was able to turn my V into a true killing machine by getting legendary cyberware for half of the open slots, haha. And still had almost a million eurodollars left after I was done upgrading all those slots!

Fair bit of advice, on that note: get the legendary Gorilla Arms if you're having trouble beating the last opponent in the boxing quest at the Pacifica Mall. With those arms, you can kick his ass in less than ten seconds, he was a complete pushover, lol.

So is it better to deconstruct higher rarity weapons for components, to then craft then sell that item? or just sell the original weapon instead of deconstructing? 

Im speaking in terms of acquiring Eddies. 

Also, Did you ever deconstruct or is purchasing components to craft with for xp the better route? 

Edited by Zeep_Xanflorp92

Completed the main story and all character storylines but only have 200,000. I've been looting and selling everything I find and doing all those random world events where you shoot a bunch of bad guys. I haven't done any side jobs, gigs or cyberpsychos and the like; gonna make a start on them now. Worried I'm gonna end up with no where near enough euros by the time I've finished everything else. We'll see.

Edited by richxrdgriffin

Hi guys, I am sat on 700k left and bought all on list except for 5. I am lvl 50 and street cred 50 and done everything on the game. I haven't received a text message for anymore cars. Any advice on how to get a text message. I'm considering leaving running overnight??

Also can I get the remaining five cars on a new save for the trophy or will all cars need to be purchased on one save? 

Edited by QuickAsAWhip

I need to buy the Rayfield Caliburn to complete the list, but I don't receive the text message. I saw in a post that this car location is in the City Center, near a pier (this car is white/gold/red), and it's not the free edition located at the cave. I've tried walking around the area for an hour, but it doesn't show up. Any tips? I'm level 50 (and also street cred 50 and did all the sidequests...

• Like 1

On 24/03/2022 at 11:54 AM, bruno_p_simao said:

I need to buy the Rayfield Caliburn to complete the list, but I don't receive the text message. I saw in a post that this car location is in the City Center, near a pier (this car is white/gold/red), and it's not the free edition located at the cave. I've tried walking around the area for an hour, but it doesn't show up. Any tips? I'm level 50 (and also street cred 50 and did all the sidequests...

Did you ever find a fix for this? currently stuck on the same issue

EDIT: got it, just drove around randomly for two hours and it finally popped up. A lot of the text messages/calls seem to be like this now, waiting ages for certain calls. Had the same issues when trying to start the Judy questline and the M'ap Tann Pelen main quest. Didn't have these issues when the game launched

Edited by Sotoniann

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 01/04/2022 at 0:31 PM, Sotoniann said:

EDIT: got it, just drove around randomly for two hours and it finally popped up. A lot of the text messages/calls seem to be like this now, waiting ages for certain calls. Had the same issues when trying to start the Judy questline and the M'ap Tann Pelen main quest. Didn't have these issues when the game launched

So you're saying if I drive next to the car's location it'll trigger the text messages? That would be awesome...

Edited by samy002

16 hours ago, samy002 said:

So you're saying if I drive next to the car's location it'll trigger the text messages? That would be awesome...

Sadly i dont really remember where i got the text for it, i was driving with the aim of being around that section of the city but i did drift off a few times

16 hours ago, samy002 said:

What you can do is if you know who is supposed to contact you about a specific car go to their area and drive around for afew minutes (I gave it like 2 mins) then change the time 6-12 or 24 hours ahead and repeat just keep driving around don't have to speed around your really just meandering waiting for the text I got all my cars this way pretty easily and quickly

And if you have trouble getting calls from like panama, judy, e t for their quest likes just go out to the desert area where you did the panama stuff for main mission and drive up and down the main highway periodically changing the time by 24 hours and they will call I e heard it's a bug that they will basically ignore you u less your out there cause I was at the very end of the game without word till I heard about it I drove around our there and suddenly got very popular

On 3/13/2022 at 6:23 AM, YorkyPuds said:

I just finished my first playthrough for The Devil ending and had $1.6 million by the end, just pick up every dropped purple weapon or better and sell them when your inventory is full

How? I did this and I only have 100k. Never bought anything. I didn't do any gigs yet so I am assuming you did a ton of side stuff on your way through the main story. 

37 minutes ago, psycho_clank314 said:

How? I did this and I only have 100k. Never bought anything. I didn't do any gigs yet so I am assuming you did a ton of side stuff on your way through the main story. 

Sure you need to farm all those NCPD gigs and sell all the stuff you collect. Anyway you'll need to complete those missions for the plat so...

I used this method and ended up with almost 2M so money's really not a problem in this game.