Autopop PS4/PS5?

Bagwell69

51 minutes ago, YokA_sun said:

I hope not. Either way I'm playing ps5. Noway Im playing ps4 first. Plan to plat twice. I hope it comes with 7 region stacks.

i was thinking exactly the same thing.  I'll be on tonight (GMT midnight) and have an hour before i have an early start tomorrow.  Excited to get going but chuffed to see two lists (especially as you get both versions with PS5 digital edition).  Any other versions could be a bonus :-)

3 hours ago, Gennasuke said:

I hope not 1f602.png I think it’d break my heart to see a 50% souls plat

I have bad news for you then.

Rge Souls games have very high completion rates. I believe right now Dark Souls 3 and Remastered both have over 50% and the others are close behind in the 40’s

10 minutes ago, Orenn16 said:

I have bad news for you then.

Rge Souls games have very high completion rates. I believe right now Dark Souls 3 and Remastered both have over 50% and the others are close behind in the 40’s

I’m pretty sure the highest one is at like 28% bud and it’s demons souls remake

Edited by Gennasuke
  • Like 3

I could see a scenario where Elden Ring has a lower % than the rest of the series. Between the record setting reviews and the suggestions that this is probably the easiest game in the series, there might be far more casuals on this one.

Length is often a barrier to higher plat %'s as well, and I'm hearing this is the longest game in the series.

I'm not saying it will turn out like that, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did. I could see like 15%.

• Like 2

I hope not, I hate full autopop implementation for most games only from ps4 to ps5. Which pushes you to play the lesser version, just so you can autopop. For games like this and Horizon your doing yourself a disservice playing the PS4 version, if you have a ps5.

To be fair alot of the PS5 upgrades are so minimal though, that there is not alot alot of difference. Really depends on the game and how much of a fan you are of it. if there isn't just play the PS4 version and autopop.  

I think Ubisoft games are the only ones you can transfer back and forth..least they got that right. None of their games do a full autopop though, still have to replay the full main game. 

Edited by SlipingJimmy

3 hours ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

Tbf, it's best to play the PS4 version on the PS5 through backward compatibility. The PS5 version never hits a consistent 60fps, but the PS4 version on a PS5 does.

We’ll have to wait for Digital Foundry’s tech review to see whether this problem persists from the network test. From what I’ve read the PS5 is the best of all platforms to play on. 

I also booted up the PS5 version and there isn’t an option at all for any kind of save transfer. My hunch is there won’t be a way to transfer progress and so no autopop. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, shxrpay said:

I just realized that this same guy has made like 15 of these autopop threads the second that games release 1f602.png

Just wait a little bit bro, you’ll find out

yeah you would think someone that concerned with the auto pop would just ignore a 100 hour plus game all together.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LunchCannon54 said:

Love how absolutely no one has answered the question and is just engaging in pretentious posturing.

This is a trophy hunting website. It shouldn't be looked down upon to ask normally common questions about autopopping. 

Well nobody knows the answer yet the game just dropped a few hours ago.  Other than that i agree with you it's a trophy hunting site and all trophy questions are relevant.

• Like 2