Atelier Sophie 2 trophy thoughts

I'm also curious how difficult the boss will be on very hard. I usually appreciate something that motivates me to craft the best gear with the best traits, but sometimes these bosses can be extremely cheap. Makes the victory just that much more satisfying tho. Maybe we'll be able to boost up follow-up attacks... like we did with Firis in L&S. ?

Speaking of L&S, looks like there might be some grinds similar to the Battle Mix trophy.

I'm going to go for the Plat either way, I love these games so much! Gonna tackle this one after I complete Horizon Forbidden West.

• Like 1

I'm not really concerned about the difficulty spike, considering I platinumed both base Sophie and Sophie DX using the difficulty sliders. I legit grind at the library of all creation on despair mode and mess with difficulty settings for that game and games like Firis.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

Does anyone know how to get the breath organ? The dragon is not dropping it for me and the other two dragons won’t appear  again

Dragons respawn. You may have to change the weather or progress the story where you get more places that respawn them.

On 3/9/2022 at 10:36 PM, Xtree said:

Dragons respawn. You may have to change the weather or progress the story where you get more places that respawn them.

I’m at end game

The one Silverius is at pockmarked cliff in Zalgador summit.

Goldnaire is an ex quest

where is Zmei?

The two I found aren’t dropping it 

Edited by sealightbreeze

On 3/11/2022 at 0:56 PM, sealightbreeze said:

I’m at end game

The one Silverius is at pockmarked cliff in Zalgador summit.

Goldnaire is an ex quest

where is Zmei?

The two I found aren’t dropping it 

R.I.P zombie Zmei, I don't think hes coming back a third time. After killing many dragons around 15 at various difficulty levels I found that the organ is in a chest. You could prob get it from killing dragons and getting a lucky drop but the chest has it 100% of the time.

• 1 month later...
On 12/03/2022 at 10:21 PM, sealightbreeze said:

Any suggestions for any gear for beating her on very hard mode

You're done it since you posted but I'll note some things down for anyone else who wants to know.

Use the ultimate weapons for each character obviously to start with. Make sure to make them with the last catalyst (max it too) which is the only way you're going to max out a lot of items. During the creating process you'll want to use the best ingot where you can and also the Philosophers Stone which can be made to have the skill "All +10" meaning it is a non-ingot/cloth item that adds stats to your weapon/armour/accessary. Also during the creating process you want to trigger the skills from the characters that allow you to put in an extra item of X type, the type being decided by whatever element you're triggered the skill in. Lightning will allow you to drop in an extra Ingot. Light will allow you to drop in an extra Philosophers Stone. Don't ignore triggering other element ones as it'll allow you to drop whatever item in you need to max out the weapon, or if you already have, fill in the slots so you trigger the bonus to quality which will up your overall stats slightly when you equip the higher quality equipment.

Skills to put on the weapon would be for example: Perfect Skills = Skill Supercharge + Awakening, Persistent Attack = Skillful Attack + Awakening, and Tyrant King = Benevolent Ruler + All for One. These will up your stats, give you bonus damage on all your attacks, and increase your skill damage significantly (MP costs too, but you won't care). Try to get these skills on something that you'll be able to use to make all your weapons, the ingot you'll be using for example. Remember that if you are trying to move X trait but can't directly use them to put into Y item, then find Z item that can go into Y, and put X into A, then B, then C, if that is what it takes to get that trait to an item that can go into Y. 

Armour and accessories are less important I would say but don't slack too much on them.

Item wise making the mystery elixir will give you some solid healing that can happen automatically, but it will get used up quick as this game doesn't have the perpetual motion trait in it that allows items to be used without using charges. Take it but don't expect it to allow you to cruise, instead make use of Sophie and Ramizel's Dual Trigger Mysterious Miracle to heal a row of characters completely (HP/MP/Revive/Dispel negative statuses). The more important item you'll want is the Moonless Mist item to both reduce the enemy's stats and to quickly break their auras (boss will apply many). Moonless Mist itself can inflict negative alignments but if you put Banish Strength and defence (I believe those are the ones) and Spine-Chilling (from Ghost Hand, drop from high level Ghost enemies) then it'll be even better.

Don't be discouraged if the first form is causing you trouble as I'd say the first from is more annoying than the second. Also be very careful with your time cards in the second phase. The boss has access to the Magic Aura which will counterattack any magic attack directed at it which includes your magic timecards.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

If you decide to follow https://barrelwisdom.com/sophie2/beating-the-final-boss-on-very-hard this guide then even without perfect perks it's a goddamn overkill. Last boss has 100k hp and I hit it for 300k. At this point of investment I could just auto-attack her to death probably. 

You certainly don't need any healing nor ultimate weapons whatsoever just to kill her. Except for Plachta, her equipment,Twillight Prism and maybe destructive talismans for the party.

Spoiler