Your Class and Build

WhisperingDusk

On 28/2/2022 at 9:04 PM, Zeep_Xanflorp92 said:

Any key items you suggest my fellow Astrologer classes?

im using Meteorite staff with green turtle talisman to help with cast speed. Glint stone pebble seems like the most dmg to FP cost ratio. Shame really. So many cool spells but cost way too much FP with little dmg to show. 

im level 69 with 33 INT so any advice to help my character would be so appreciated. 

I’ve found the ash summons extremely helpful as a mage. Keeps mobs and bosses off me and they concentrate on the summon. I use the Skeletal Militiamen Ashes, they get themselves back up if their bones aren’t destroyed 1f60e.png

I'm using astrologer too. Where u can find Meteorite staff and moonveil katana? 

Edited by TenebraZero

I started as Prisoner and was going int/dex to make similar class to Enchanted Knight. Was mostly one shoting bosses. I use Oleg Banished Knight summonj for tanking and carrion sliced(spell) my way through most things. Was playing around with gear and checking spells out,but sadly most of them do really weak dmg even despite dumping all points to int. But then i found Sword of Night and Flame and holy shit this thing is absolutely broken. It required faith 24 and int 24 to use so i just respeced to check it out and I'm shocked how much dmg it does and how far range it has. I only upgraded it to +4 and it MELTS everything. And the FP cost is really low for what it does. I made quick video just to show you guys how it works:

I found it in Caria Manor,behind locked door and i think you can just run there immidiatly after getting Torrent. No fighting required,just some high stats to use it. I think it shouldn't out perform all spells but it actually does right now so i think they might nerf it. You just hold L2 and then press R1 for comet (dmg benefits from int) or R2 Flame (dmg benefits from Faith) and watch how it destroys everything.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, yoszek said:

I started as Prisoner and was going int/dex to make similar class to Enchanted Knight. Was mostly one shoting bosses. I use Oleg Banished Knight summonj for tanking and carrion sliced(spell) my way through most things. Was playing around with gear and checking spells out,but sadly most of them do really weak dmg even despite dumping all points to int. But then i found Sword of Night and Flame and holy shit this thing is absolutely broken. It required faith 24 and int 24 to use so i just respeced to check it out and I'm shocked how much dmg it does and how far range it has. I only upgraded it to +4 and it MELTS everything. And the FP cost is really low for what it does. I made quick video just to show you guys how it works:

I found it in Caria Manor,behind locked door and i think you can just run there immidiatly after getting Torrent. No fighting required,just some high stats to use it. I think it shouldn't out perform all spells but it actually does right now so i think they might nerf it. You just hold L2 and then press R1 for comet (dmg benefits from int) or R2 Flame (dmg benefits from Faith) and watch how it destroys everything.

This is absolutely insane! 

I thought my dex/str/faith build with the Bloodhound's Fang was nasty but this makes what I'm doing child's play. 

Yeah some items are strongest stats wise FromSoftware has ever done. I just found Radagon's Soreseal in Fort Faroth.
It gives 20 free levels in:

+5 str

+5 vigor

+5 endurance

+5 dextrity

All of this at the cost of additonal ~10% dmg taken. You would have to hit soft cap for most of this stats to make it not worth it....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So my final build was a sorta like my original plan. A dex-int hybrid. I used the over-popular Moonveil katana dual wielded with Uchigatana with Glinstone Phalanx (frost). So I tried to stagger with weapon arts and then proc bleed and/or frost with mashing dual wield combo. These procs were even easier with my twin the Mimic. Very fun build since high intelligence let me use a whole range of spells. Didn’t really suffer much against most bosses. 

Definitely recommend people to check this video out for an amazing solo PVE time. 

Edited by WhisperingDusk