Locked out of Sun Scourge? Can i reenter First Forge after completion to get Sun Scourge?

IvoryRose88

Is there any way to retrieve the sun scourge legendary weapon if you forget to search Aseras body? I killed her from a long distance away and didnt search her body and now i cannot find a way to reenter that location. If i forgot to sesrch body, does that lock me out of obtaining this weapon? Can i reenter First Forge location? 

Edited just now by IvoryRose88

Edited by IvoryRose88

I got locked out of that bow in a worse situation. I got it, but the quests asks you to talk to your partner next and my partner were lying on the ground, bugged out. I decided to restart checkpoint, which helped me to proceed the quest, but there was no body to loot anymore and no bow in my inventory.

5 hours ago, Akrioz said:

I got locked out of that bow in a worse situation. I got it, but the quests asks you to talk to your partner next and my partner were lying on the ground, bugged out. I decided to restart checkpoint, which helped me to proceed the quest, but there was no body to loot anymore and no bow in my inventory.

Yeah that sucks. One of the few enemies i didnt loot and it happens to be a missable legendary. I had that glitch happen to me with other Npcs. So annoying.

2 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

maybe it will still be there later in the story when you access a flying mount and can(?) fly up there

In any case it is imho inferior to the legendary Arena bow and nothing to lose sleep over missing out on.

When i fly up there...the cave it blocked off. But yeah, i prob wouldnt even use it but just be nice to have all 9 legendaries.