this game is so broken lol

delfierro006

9 hours ago, Nightstream88 said:

Why get Elden Ring when you can have this instead.

heheheeheh!!!!! funny man LOL!!!Ima still 100 percent live or die though. ?, Actually, go to the youtube trailer for this game and the comments are savage hehehehehehe

Edited by delfierro006

Trophies included.  I just got 25 back to back wins in battle royal and neither the 15 nor 20 win trophy has popped.  I know it logs you in broken sometimes but it wasnt when I did these wins because I was actually leveling up and did not have 998689 coins.  I was also getting the actual victory screen every time as well, rather than when it just freezes you at the end and you have to wait for monsters to kill you for the game actually end even though you are the only one left.

Edited by DerelictSoul
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Tried loading a game for the sake of it, it appears to no longer have servers, as I have waited over 10 minutes for it to load. I was trying to start a match using two consoles and two different accountes because maybe it woudln't work since there was only one player lookinh for a match, but it didn't make any difference. Either the game needs 20 people to start, so it is very unlikely that anyone will ever play it again, or the developers left the game to die, so it's gone forever