Auto Walk Glitch Issue

bdias10

Hey guys, i am pretty sure this is super rare since i have seen only a couple of threads on the internet about this problem,but for some reason GERALD wont stop moving even when i release the sticks from my DS4.I tried to start a new game, turning off my ps4 and turning on again, and i tested other games and they just work FINE. I played this game before 1 year ago for a couple minutes on a alt account and it worked just FINE. Did any of you experienced that ? any suggestions to fix this? I didnt try another controller because i only have one, but it doesnt make sense since all other games it works fine. I am really frustrated because i really wanted to plat this game, but right from the bat i cant even make my character to stop, like WTF, he keeps walking even when he hits a wall

YES, I experienced this too and also had trouble finding much info on it. I was playing on PS5 and thought it might be a compatibility issue. It turned me off so much I haven't returned to the game. Sorry I don't have advice for you, but at least you know it's not just you or your hardware.

30 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

YES, I experienced this too and also had trouble finding much info on it. I was playing on PS5 and thought it might be a compatibility issue. It turned me off so much I haven't returned to the game. Sorry I don't have advice for you, but at least you know it's not just you or your hardware.

God how annoying this is, i deleted the game and i am going to install againt to see, if doesnt work i will use the USB cable instead of bluetooth connection on the DUALSHOCK 4, lets see!! There is nothing on the internet that fix this tbh , only on STEAM for PC. I am 100 % sure it is a problem with the game and we were some LUCKY WINNERS, so annoying

Edited by bdias10

Unfortunately it seems they made the controller to sensitive in the game.

But it is not just this game, I have it in others as well.

It is a controller issue, your sticks might give a slight input signal.

Some games seem to handle this better then others.

I recall also seeing a ticket on the forum on cd projekt but do not have the link at this moment.

13 minutes ago, Vive_ut_vivas said:

Unfortunately it seems they made the controller to sensitive in the game.

But it is not just this game, I have it in others as well.

It is a controller issue, your sticks might give a slight input signal.

Some games seem to handle this better then others.

I recall also seeing a ticket on the forum on cd projekt but do not have the link at this moment.

It is so weird, since i played this game fine until last year when i tested it, did they release a new patch version? 

Edit: Tried installing the game again ( didnt work), tried switching the DS4 connection to cable only didnt work also and then tried to play complete offiline and also didnt work. Well, i guess i will not bother with this game anymore.

2 minutes ago, Vive_ut_vivas said:

To what degree does the auto walk happen in your case.

Mine is like a crawl.

I use a Razer Wired Controller

If I use PS4 it is gone most of the time.

As soon as i press the left stick more than 1 sec forward he keeps walking non stop and nothing stops him