Gran Turismo 7 - Trophy Thoughts?

Ghost

Well, GT Sport didn't really interest me (I wanted the traditional campaign and offline progression) and GT6 was too easy. I'm hoping this game will prove to be a bit more of a challenge. The license tests will be interesting to see when the game comes out. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sergen said:

The online servers are gonna last over 5 years for the game and there's a likelihood that you could find a track to AFK it with an online boosting partner, it probably won't be anywhere near as bad as getting Gold in all license tests. 

Yeah but still they could put some more challenges and tests to Gold instead of this non sense grind. I dont know , trophies like that are really disappointing for me

• Like 1

Probably the easiest list of a GT game so far (in line with GT6), the online trophy will probably take 40 hours minimum though (if you drive special stage route x the entire time). 

I'm pretty happy the list mostly focuses on single player, the mileage trophy is a grind but thankfully it can be rubberbanded if you really want to do so. 

Edited by Mio
  • Like 2

Just now, Mio said:

Probably the easiest list of a GT game so far (in line with GT6), the online trophy that will probably take 40 hours minimum though (if you drive special stage route x the entire time). 

I'm pretty happy the list mostly focuses on single player, the mileage trophy is a grind but thankfully it can be rubberbanded if you really want to do so. 

Yeah , but you need someone to be on the lobby with you right? Unless you have two consoles, really awful 

16 minutes ago, Anke said:

Presumably the online mileage grind is doable in private lobbies, do we know if there are such a thing?

It would be painful if it was daily races like GTS is currently, the waiting time would be 100s of hours alone!

depends. if distance covered in qualifying counts for the trophy you could just grind the miles there...

29 minutes ago, gernboes said:

depends. if distance covered in qualifying counts for the trophy you could just grind the miles there...

One long 82hr qualy session. You'd certainly learn the track.

Edited by Anke

1 hour ago, Anke said:

One long 82hr qualy session. You'd certainly learn the track.

why one session? you could break it up into 2 hour qualifying sessions and then just not participate in the race if you are only grinding for the distance and dont want to lose any time.

Driving the Autobahn Together is the only one I want to know how specific it is. Can it be done in free roam type thing or does it need to be a race? Can I make a private lobby and invite who I want?  We'll see soon

Edited by BlindMango
Removed giant quote of the original post