Gran Turismo 7 - Trophy Thoughts?

Ghost

surprised at how straightforward it looks. i still have to do that autobahn trophy in GT6 so that'll be a grind here unless they've somehow made it so it counts your lobby's collective distance driven toward your total. at least there will (presumably) be tracking from the PS menus this time. otherwise, unless there's a really hard license test or two, this should be the easiest GT plat yet.

Edited by JD-D2

A fairly Gran Turismo-friendly list if I ever saw one. Feels like being home again after a long journey, I’m quite looking forward to playing it ?

And as the icing on the cake: no damn MP trophies !!!! ?

Edited by Neef-GT5

10 minutes ago, Neef-GT5 said:

A fairly Gran Turismo-friendly list if I ever saw one. Feels like being home again after a long journey, I’m quite looking forward to playing it 1f60d.png

And as the icing on the cake: no damn MP trophies !!!! 1f44d.png

i regret to inform you, there are mp trophies.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Neef-GT5 said:

Damn, which ones? Didn’t see those on the list…

:bronze: Sport Mode Debut

Finished a race in Sport Mode

:bronze: In-Depth Mastery

Finished 50 races in Sport Mode

:bronze: Crossing the Atlantic Together 

Driving with other players online, you matched the distance covered by the first non-stop Transatlantic Flight: 5810 km (3610 miles)

:silver: Driving the Autobahn Together 

Driving with other players online, you matched distance covered by entire German Autobahn network: 13,191km (8197 miles)

Those seem to be the only online trophies. Nothing difficult, but certainly a grind. 

Parker

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

There is 4 there is 2 for sport mode and 2 for getting a lot of miles.

10 minutes ago, Parker said:

:bronze: Sport Mode Debut

Finished a race in Sport Mode

:bronze: In-Depth Mastery

Finished 50 races in Sport Mode

:bronze: Crossing the Atlantic Together 

Driving with other players online, you matched the distance covered by the first non-stop Transatlantic Flight: 5810 km (3610 miles)

:silver: Driving the Autobahn Together 

Driving with other players online, you matched distance covered by entire German Autobahn network: 13,191km (8197 miles)

Those seem to be the only online trophies. Nothing difficult, but certainly a grind.

Could have been quite worse indeed, thanks guys for the heads-up ?

I think the list is not bad. I don´t like online trophies on any game these online trophies is grind,not difficult, just patiente.

Just thinking,well i can race online with others and not do it qualy,start the race at the back and just race without pressure,just to it for klm count. Is just a matter of time to get.

And Sport Mode do it 50 races i presume you have to finnish the race and no DNF result, like MotoGP online trophies.

RisingSun80.png

Edited by RisingSun80

20 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

I was hoping for a single player trophy list, but that online distance trophy is horrible. Think I'll leave it and get it as cheap as possible for the none completion account. 

Honestly since there's a trophy to reach 600km/h, there will be some oval tracks where you can get like an average of 450km/h, more or less. That's like about 30h of rubber banding really. + if you just do the 50 Sport races, you'll have put a dent in the mileage already. Don' t discard this game just yet. 

3 hours ago, x7251 said:

They're very easy though, and only time consuming. Polyphony should have kept the 91 wins trophy from GT Sport, or reduce it to something like 50 wins. 

Considering the game has a dumb penalty system most of the time and has a lot of dirty players, just playing 50 runs without worrying about wins is fine.

• Like 1