Gran Turismo 7 - Trophy Thoughts?

Ghost

57 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

is the complete a race with no assists trophy still glitched?

no

1 hour ago, Velvet said:

A lot closer to about 8 million =p

one car costs 20 million alone I think

Edited by OverHypedG

The list is similar to GT6: license trophies, mileage trophies, etc. The trophy for almost finishing second is still there as well for some reason. At least the margin of 0.5 seconds or less is a less annoying requirement than 0.01 or less. 

The big difference is online, of course.

And as people said above, the difficulty mostly depends on one trophy which is getting all gold on every license. The rest looks either easy or grindy.

In general, I think it's fine. Could've been worse 

Edited by Slava
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

5 you had to gold everything. This is only license tests, and 6 and sports relative events were all cakewalks.

I will say I was hoping to see endurance race trophies on this one. Those were my favorite races in GT5, lol. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

5 you had to gold everything. This is only license tests, and 6 and sports relative events were all cakewalks.

Cool. I was looking over the lists and did see the "gold everything" along with license tests. 
Other than that they look pretty close to me. 

Disappointing that the trophy list is so easy. Will be ranking fourth in terms of difficulty behind GT5, GT Sport and GT6.

The complaints about the online trophies listed are pretty laughable to be honest. They’re easy “congratulations for participating” trophies.

Driving with other players online, you matched distance covered by entire German Autobahn network: 13,191km (8197 miles)

That's only a solid 633.27 laps of the Nurburgring. 20 laps a day will take a month to complete (Perspective!)

On previous GT games I have done far more in the past regarding this number of laps even doing the 24 hour races. Man that was a killer! so even though this is the first time I am getting back in the driving seat for what seems like an eternity, I think the trophy list is actually pretty achievable. My only problem is that I have Elden Ring and Horizon to complete before I can crack on with this beast. Happy hunting to all players! 

Side note - see you on the track everyone!

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, NefariousDreamer said:

Driving with other players online, you matched distance covered by entire German Autobahn network: 13,191km (8197 miles)

That's only a solid 633.27 laps of the Nurburgring. 20 laps a day will take a month to complete (Perspective!)

On previous GT games I have done far more in the past regarding this number of laps even doing the 24 hour races. Man that was a killer! so even though this is the first time I am getting back in the driving seat for what seems like an eternity, I think the trophy list is actually pretty achievable. My only problem is that I have Elden Ring and Horizon to complete before I can crack on with this beast. Happy hunting to all players! 

Side note - see you on the track everyone!

Right there with you as I've started both Horizon Forbidden West and Elden Ring, along with doing coop every once in a while in Sack Boy and have Miles Morales sitting there, except I want to get started if there are daily races to help build up cash and cars. It's been a very long time since I've had this many brand new games and I still have one more coming later in the month that my friend will want to start coop with ?.

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1

Hard difficulty will depend on the license tests. Getting gold on everything maybe a challenge. I didn't play GT6 and GTS. I don't know if they made them easier. I remember it being hard in GT5.

The online stuff will be grind. Not a fan of being asked to grind online for hours on end, but it is what it is.

Really looking forward to this game and it will be a lot of fun for sure. I will definitely get my money’s worth. I never pre-order games, and I never purchase beyond the most basic (cheapest) versions of games, and I have broken two of my rules with this game, and I did the same thing with Gran Turismo Sport. This series has always been special to me, despite the ebb and flow of overall quality, style, and playability. 

With that said, I am honestly a bit disappointed that it doesn’t have some more challenging trophies like the online trophies in Gran Turismo Sport. And I generally despise online trophies. Those are the trophies that are rewarding, especially in a racing game where winning by fractions of a second is oh so sweet, shortly after some heart-pounding moments. There will always be a sufficient base of players from all around the world with a range of driving proficiency, giving their best shot at tracks that have seen greatness outside of the screen, but played through a rare and occasional console release flagship game. 

I don’t want my memories of this game to be the grind-y trophies, but the victories. Because in racing, winning is what matters. No one cares about who came in 2nd place. And second place shouldn’t be good enough for a platinum trophy in a racing game :P 

Either way, looking forward to adding this platinum trophy to my list. See you all on the tracks, and let’s keep it clean out there, fellas!

Edited by SimplyDope
Had to make it more TLDR
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, TJ_Solo said:

Cool. I was looking over the lists and did see the "gold everything" along with license tests. 
Other than that they look pretty close to me. 

There were some red bull focussed special events on 5 that were an absolute pig to Gold. The rest was mainly time consuming, at least that's where I found the difficulty and ended up putting it down.

5 hours ago, J_Chmielinski said:

Unlikely given that they don't have the game on their profile. I'm leaning more towards the body part below the lower back.

By that definition, I have played no games, but I assure you, my profile is just on private so just in case this list popped up pre-release, which it did, the timestamps for how long everything took didn't show early. It's a pretty standard thing for reviews. But go on. 

• Like 2