Gran Turismo 7 - Trophy Thoughts?

Ghost

How have people managed to get the drive 8,000 miles with other online players? That’s an insane amount. Especially since only 50 sport mode races are needed and no other online stuff is required. Have you grinded other races? I was thinking of maybe using the Tomahawk on the special stage route x in free play. But the track is still only 18.8 miles long. And it takes about 3:20 minutes for each lap. I still need to do 5800 miles with other players online. So i’ve worked it out i would need to do this for about 16 hours ??? Is that correct? Is there easier method for it?

Edited by Radford999

10 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

How have people managed to get the drive 8,000 miles with other online players? That’s an insane amount. Especially since only 50 sport mode races are needed and no other online stuff is required. Have you grinded other races? I was thinking of maybe using the Tomahawk on the special stage route x in free play. But the track is still only 18.8 miles long. And it takes about 3:20 minutes for each lap. I still need to do 5800 miles with other players online. So i’ve worked it out i would need to do this for about 16 hours 1f629.png1f629.png1f629.png Is that correct? Is there easier method for it?

As it seems the game just adds your "offline" and online miles together. I unlocked the first trophy (Going the Distance Together: The Atlantic) while doing license challenges. So once you have done your sport mode races just play offline races and stuff you have left to do (or just grind money). Maybe they intend to patch it, but currently it works fine this way.

7 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

How have people managed to get the drive 8,000 miles with other online players? That’s an insane amount. Especially since only 50 sport mode races are needed and no other online stuff is required. Have you grinded other races? I was thinking of maybe using the Tomahawk on the special stage route x in free play. But the track is still only 18.8 miles long. And it takes about 3:20 minutes for each lap. I still need to do 5800 miles with other players online. So i’ve worked it out i would need to do this for about 16 hours 1f629.png1f629.png1f629.png Is that correct? Is there easier method for it?

It counts all of the miles done by everyone in the race. For example, last weeks race C at Daytona was about 59km, so with 15 people finishing the race you would get a little under 900km (560 miles) every half hour. Most people I've read are getting last mileage trophy after about 60-65 daily races (mostly B at the time). If you are doing race C (longer and more cars per race) it will probably unlock before you do 50. 

12 minutes ago, barra333 said:

It counts all of the miles done by everyone in the race. For example, last weeks race C at Daytona was about 59km, so with 15 people finishing the race you would get a little under 900km (560 miles) every half hour. Most people I've read are getting last mileage trophy after about 60-65 daily races (mostly B at the time). If you are doing race C (longer and more cars per race) it will probably unlock before you do 50. 

Do you know if they patched it after patch 1.08? Or does it still work now?

19 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

No, I don't. I got an online mileage trophy before the patch, but only have an offline one since.

I would suggest ignoring that trophy until after you've completed your 50 races.

7 hours ago, Radford999 said:

I can confirm it works after patch 1.08. I had to wait for the patch to complete the dirt track for the Super license once they corrected the tires. And a day or so after that I received the online distance trophy whilst grinding out credits on Fisherman’s Ranch. Hope that helps!

23 minutes ago, SimplyDope said:

I can confirm it works after patch 1.08. I had to wait for the patch to complete the dirt track for the Super license once they corrected the tires. And a day or so after that I received the online distance trophy whilst grinding out credits on Fisherman’s Ranch. Hope that helps!

Nice one ?