Trophy Thoughts?

Alos88

I agree, this trophy list looks very straightforward. However I am curious to know how rare legendary weapons and armor are. If the drop rates are low then finding 100 could potentially be a grind. Also divine weapons and armor. I'm assuming that's a higher rarity then legendary.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, EightBitArtist said:

this game has 0 hype around it and will probably tank

Well dude, PlatinumGames just released Sol Cresta too and I've never seen a game with such little press. I don't get it; you're releasing two games the same time as Elden Ring and it feels like they made no effort to drum up interest? 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

The lack of trophy tracking in this list is disappointing when it could have been useful. Still don't understand why they even implemented it if they weren't going to require it. Because i doubt we see it used much at this point going forward since devs know they can get away with not coding it.

You can track ingame.

• Like 1

I tried the demo for about an hour yesterday. It looks absolutely terrible in graphics department and voices and everything. It also has a very weird effect over the sky I can’t quite describe, kind of like paint streaks on a canvas. Character models and hair look very bad. 

After playing Horizon and then coming to this it looked like a straight up PlayStation 2 or 3 game. And that’s putting it mildly. Gameplay wasn’t much better. It’s basic light attack and heavy attacks and block and dodge. You get scored on each encounter with a medal on how well you did. I thought this is the demo they’re going with to entice people to want to play the full game. I may play it someday if it’s an easy platinum since I get to play it for free, but even then it will be a big maybe. And it’s quite obvious they are just putting this game out to die. It was supposed to come out a couple years ago. And they’re releasing it now in such a crowded time with Horizon and Elden Ring, I don’t see this doing well at all. 

Also, it’s a live service game with daily login rewards. 

Edited by rockhopper78

28 minutes ago, rockhopper78 said:

I tried the demo for about an hour yesterday. It looks absolutely terrible in graphics department and voices and everything. It also has a very weird effect over the sky I can’t quite describe, kind of like paint streaks on a canvas. Character models and hair look very bad. 

Yep! That's exactly how the dev's wanted the game to look, as if it's an oil painting, I assume.

Just wondering if anyone can help! Playing the demo, just unlocked an item thru the Progress menu called "Pattern of Lightning". Anyone know what this does or if I can equip it, can't seem to find it in my inventory? Tried a quick google search but came up short.

1 minute ago, Alos88 said:

If this is what their art team thinks an oil painting looks like they might need to look into glasses. unknown.png

I agree, it's not Forbidden West standard for graphics, but that's just the Aesthetic they were going for - Oil Painting, but graphics wise I agree it's not the most appealing to the eye. Personally I'm enjoying the demo so far, gameplay seems decent enough at least.