I need some help with this trophy.

Probably I'm doing something wrong but this is my first game in the Borderland series, and there are some things that I don't understand. 

Some of the challenges requires some specific type of weapons, like the one who does fire or electrical damages. 

How do I find those weapons? The shop in town seems to have random weapons and I can't buy the ones I need.

Do I have to keep opening random chests in hope of finding the weapons I need? 

29 minutes ago, Play3GianniGreed said:

How do I find those weapons? The shop in town seems to have random weapons and I can't buy the ones I need.

Do I have to keep opening random chests in hope of finding the weapons I need? 

You can get weapons in many ways, the shops are usually the worst way since they are mostly common white weapons. If you still haven't finished the game then work on that before really focusing on the challenges, while taking down bosses you'll find a lot more variety of weapons. 

You can also farm weapon cheats for a variety of random loot. 

If you want help with the game, feel free to add me (Phoenixgaming1) and I can duplicate some elemental weapons for you, or help with anything.

Also if you haven't already, don't complete the side-quest "The Beard Makes the Wizard" as you a mission-specific gun called the Grog Nozzle which can slag enemies and regenerate your health, which can make a Salvador build super OP or just any character in combat.

Edit: I also forgot to mention that completing the Badass round of Murderlin's Temple will always give a random Purple Weapon, usually it will also be elemential.

Edited by Phoenixgaming1
Added Additional Information

First off, welcome to the Borderlands series and I hope you enjoy your experience!

Second, yes, you find weapons from either enemy drops or from chests. To find the weapon you are looking for boils down to RNG, sadly, unless it is a quest-given item like the Grog Nozzle as Phoenixgaming1 explained above. 

Third, do not worry too much about money as you will get it as you progress; however, you can also sell equipment that you do not need, like your level 1 weapons for example as they will take up space otherwise.

The (DLC) game portion of that part of Borderlands 2 is only a fraction of the original game and while the challenge list is easier (in a sense), it can get annoying and confusing if you lack the right information; though, if you have questions either people have posted a thread on it or someone is in the same situation as you, and you basically just helped them out with your own question. Ultimately, if you have any concerns or trouble - feel free to ask!

Edited by x410xDragon
Typo.
  • Like 2

On 26/02/2022 at 5:51 PM, Infernopommes said:

How do you duplicate weapons in this game?

You can either drop your gear in someone else's game then close the app before the auto-save kicks in or go the longer route of manipulating the shared stash via savefile backups.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...