All combat machines killed glitched, has someone found a solution to this glitch?

Lezonidas

In statistics there's a list and I have killed every combat machine at least twice, except the ones in the final mission that can only be killed once. If someone has solved this problem please tell me how.

EDIT: If someone is in my situation, I found how to get the trophy, In the arena, in the 5th set of challenges, the second challenge is a fight against 3 corruptors, I killed them and the trophy popped, it's weird because I could swear that I beat a few of them during the main story, but I guess those didn't count. If you're in the same situation give it a try.

Edited by Lezonidas
  • Like 1

An enemy does not show up in your list until you kill them. There is no "0" so don't go off of that. 

Get the list of enemies and make sure that they actually appear on your list of kills. Don't look to see whether there is a 0. 

9 hours ago, Lezonidas said:

In statistics there's a list and I have killed every combat machine at least twice, except the ones in the final mission that can only be killed once. If someone has solved this problem please tell me how.

EDIT: If someone is in my situation, I found how to get the trophy, In the arena, in the 5th set of challenges, the second challenge is a fight against 3 corruptors, I killed them and the trophy popped, it's weird because I could swear that I beat a few of them during the main story, but I guess those didn't count. If you're in the same situation give it a try.

As someone who also had this glitch, thank you for the edit. It fixed my issue.

You're right about killing corruptors during the main quest too. You have to kill two of them when you're in

Spoiler

Thebes.

Not sure why those didn't count.

In the main quest there is a slight chance that you get assists and not kills on those two, because of your little helper. The trophy tracker in the PS menu shows how many of the 13 Combat-types you have killed.

I was also missing the Corruptor for this trophy.

On 3/1/2022 at 4:02 AM, BingoDK said:

In the main quest there is a slight chance that you get assists and not kills on those two, because of your little helper. The trophy tracker in the PS menu shows how many of the 13 Combat-types you have killed.

Same thing happened to me. I had bot corruptors in burning state with low hp but the a*holes blasting them with deathbringer guns got the kill.

On 3/1/2022 at 4:02 AM, BingoDK said:

That must be what happened to me. I'm so frustrated. Thought I had everything done and would get the plat with my final main mission.

Now I'll have to struggle through the arena or wait until an inevitable new game+

6 minutes ago, ScubaSteve-258 said:

That must be what happened to me. I'm so frustrated. Thought I had everything done and would get the plat with my final main mission.

Now I'll have to struggle through the arena or wait until an inevitable new game+

The arena is easy to get through. You don't even have to beat each challenge within the time limit as it still unlocks the next challenge regardless. Each one only takes like 2 minutes. You'll get to the corruptor challenge in no time. 

• 3 months later...

Ahhh, this must be what's happening for me, as well. Sitting here like "Dreadwing, Tremortusk, Tideripper, Thunderjaw..." I think I've only ever fought these with AI partners and somewhere along the way, one of these must not have counted towards the trophy. Very annoying. 

• 4 months later...

There are Corrupters in the 'What was Lost' side quest to help Kotallo build a new arm. About half way through two attack you and he does sweet FA to help you.

I'd got the trophy well before that point, but if you don't fancy doing all the arena (I don't have to, I think I did about 50% of it, or just enough to get a legendary weapon & armour) then just run that side quest to get Corrupters ?