2014 GAME PROGRESS PLATS OR 100%

sinnriel

That's been my goal for a little bit and I only need 4 letters left OQYZ.

I should have had O last year but Oddworld glitched on me twice :(. Q will be Quantum of Solace as soon as I finish up R2 I will work on QoS's online. Y is Ys for the Vita and Z will be Zombie Tycoon 2

Why don't you have a # plat as well? Mine is 3D Dot Game Heroes.

My time is so limited these times that I'm basically giving up on PS3 games platinums [apart from online trophies] I'm just gonna finish the campaign and move on to the next game.

Ill try and keep my PS4 plats consistent but time will tell.

So basically my plan is to finish all my PS3 campaigns.

EDIT: Backlog goal. - Started with 44 - Ended 2014 with 41 [atm]

#1 of 2014 - Grid 2

#2 of 2014 - BF4 [PS4]

#3 of 2014 - MW3

#4 of 2014 - TR [PS4]

#5 of 2014 - inFamous: Second Son

#6 of 2014 - Wolfenstein: The New Order.

Edited by STRANGEgenius

Sinnriel  :wave:

I've been messing around with Assassins Creed IV on PS3 and PS4 so far this year and haven't gotten anywhere past the letter A. :P

Sinnriel  :wave:

I've been messing around with Assassins Creed IV on PS3 and PS4 so far this year and haven't gotten anywhere past the letter A. :P

hey damon :):wave: long time no see , hows life treating you :) ,as for game progress mate hehehe its very much early days yet hehehe

Hey, sinn! :wave:

You should drop in the chat box here more often. We need more YGC folks there. :)

Looks like a neat topic. I'll have to check back later in the year to see what I have checked off and what I still need to work on. ;)

EDIT: After checking my profile, I see that I've already got 4 letters done. I think the rest of them will come in time (even got X-Men Destiny coming in the mail). :awesome:

Edited by effdeegee

I'm not doing anything like the alphabet thing, but I'm going for a total of at least 30 completed games and 20 plats this year. So far, I've gotten 4 100%, bringing me up to 20 total, and gotten 1 platinum, bringing me up to 16.  I'm working on Bioshock Infinite and Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 right now. Way it's going, I might hit my goals by this summer and have to make new ones, haha.

So far this year, I have gotten Hyperdimension Neptunia and BioShock Infinite platinum (Former also being a %100) Trying to reach 10 platinums by the end of February-mid March. In terms of progress, I only need 1 trophy for DmC and 2 for Minecraft to get plat on both.

Alphabet-wise then, I would have H and B, and soon to get D and M.

:platinum:= 44

100% = 48

Letters = 15/26

***All games listed by XMB title***

# -

A - Assassin's Creed Liberation HD :platinum: & 100% , Aabs Animals 100% , AC Revelations 100% , Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag :platinum: & 100% , Alice: Madness Returns :platinum: & 100% ,

B - Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction :platinum: & 100% , Borderlands :platinum: & 100% ,

C - CSI: Fatal Conspiracy :platinum: & 100% , Captain America: Super Soldier :platinum: & 100% , Cars: Race-O-Rama :platinum: & 100% ,

D - Disney-Pixar Toy Story Mania! :platinum: & 100% , Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two :platinum: & 100% , Disney Universe :platinum: & 100% , Disney-Pixar Brave :platinum: & 100% , Disney Sing It: Family Hits :platinum: & 100% ,

E -

F -

G -

H - High Velocity Bowling 100% , Happy Feet Two :platinum: & 100% , Heavy Fire: Afghanistan :platinum: & 100% , Hannah Montana The Movie :platinum: & 100% ,

I - Iron Man 2 :platinum: & 100% , inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood 100% , Ice Age 3 :platinum: & 100% ,

J -

K - Kung Fu Panda 2 :platinum: & 100% ,

L - LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes :platinum: & 100% ,

M - Monsters vs. Aliens :platinum: & 100% , Man Vs Wild :platinum: & 100% ,

N - NCIS :platinum: & 100% ,

O -

P - Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones :platinum: & 100% , Puss in Boots :platinum: & 100% , Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands :platinum: & 100% , Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension :platinum: & 100% , PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures :platinum: & 100% , PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale :platinum: & 100% ,

Q -

R - Rio :platinum: & 100% , Ratchet: Deadlocked :platinum: & 100% , Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus :platinum: & 100% , Remember Me :platinum: & 100% , RISE OF THE GUARDIANS :platinum: & 100% ,

S - Saints Row: The Third :platinum: & 100% , Shrek Forever After :platinum: & 100% , Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II :platinum: & 100% , SpongeBob Squarepants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge :platinum: & 100% ,

T - The Penguins of Madagascar :platinum: & 100% , Toy Story 3 :platinum: & 100% , The Godfather II :platinum: & 100% , The Smurfs 2 :platinum: & 100% , Terminator Salvation :platinum: & 100% ,

U - UP :platinum: & 100% ,

V -

W -

X -

Y -

Z -

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 1

:platinum: & 100% List 2014 edited to the nicer layout some others have:

A : ---
B : Burnout crash
C : ---
D : ---
E : ---
F : Flower (vita)
G : ---
H : ---
I : ---
J : ---
K : ---
L : ---
M : Motorstorm rc (vita :platinum:) (ps3 :platinum:), MotoGP13 (vita :platinum:)
N : NCIS :platinum: , Need for Speed Rivals (ps4 :platinum:)
O : ---
P : Playroom, the ***
Q : ---
R : Rango :platinum:
S : Sound shapes (vita :platinum:) (ps3 :platinum:) (ps4 :platinum:)
T : Thomas was alone (vita)
U : Uncharted 3 :platinum:
V : ---
W : Walking Dead, the (ps3 :platinum:)
X : ---
Y : ---
Z : ---

-----
total 100% = 4 / :platinum: = 11. Total = 15. ( july.21.2014 )

latest :platinum: : NFS Rivals PS4, MotoGP13 Vita, Walking Dead PS3
latest 100% : the playroom, ps4 ( *** 90% since latest dlc after getting 100% at first )

Edited by sept-sept
  • Like 1

thats some nice progress going on there guy/gals <if theres any here yet :) >

A - Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD :platinum: ,

B -

C - CSI: Fatal Conspiracy :platinum: ,

D -

E -

F -

G -

H -

I - Iron Man 2 :platinum: ,

J -

K - Kung Fu Panda 2 :platinum: ,

L -

M -

N -

O -

P -

Q -

R -

S - Saints Row: The Third :platinum: , Shrek Forever After :platinum: ,

T -

U -

V -

W -

X -

Y -

Z -

looking good eff mate :)

Oh I'm doing pretty good for a month...better than I usually do.

Managed to do 100% on 2 PSN titles,one really old and one that I had just begun.

Golden Axe

Runner 2

And 2 Plats + 100% on the DLCs.

Star Wars The Force Unleashed

Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2

The START of 2014 has been very kind on me. *work schedule to say the least

With that in mind..please find below (Agree with  @sept-sept To save some space)

C - ontrast [PS4] - 100%

G - od Of War: Chain of Olympus [PS3] -  :platinum: (fastest in my book)  :D 

**Made some improvement with my overall completion rate. Approaching 50%. which I consider good enough for me as my work load

could only allow. Once GT6 is plat then that completion rate would show my actual. (Before I played Knack and GT6)  :) 

Edited by xf22Razgriz
  • Like 1

I guess I should mention that all my games are played to 100% too. :P

"Just getting the platinum" feels incomplete.

lol i know what you mean eff ,i wasnt realy into 100% ,just plat but now my  game card kinda looks neat and tidy lol after plating kane and lynch 2 <wich i never in my wildest dreams thought i would> i have decied 100% looks quite nice :)

keep up the good all :)