Potentially Buggy Trophies...

SolidNinjaSnake

Sure, Jan

I was trying to get the "Sure, Jan" trophy last night but it won't unlock... Tried it again now and still nothing. Am I missing something? Quite a few of the trophies I've gotten through the Race Creator but this one just won't budge. I've selected Circuit Racing, GT3 Class and originally I had all cars available (So BMW, Ginetta and Renault) but this morning I thought I'd try it with just the Ginetta being selectable but still, it didn't work. I've now done at least 40 events.

I guess I'm unlucky as other people have unlocked it... But has anyone else has any issues with this one? Or any other trophies? Or can tell me if I am being thick and missing something? ?

Thanks. ?

Take them for all they've got

Oh and I may also have an upcoming issue with the "Take them for all they've got" trophy too... As I've finished the objectives for a sponsor but afterwards a number of things have happened.

1. The boxes remain unticked but have the result as 85/85 for example.

2. The boxes are ticked but the Objectives box in the top right is unticked and showing 0/3.

3. The results have a dodgy showing. So for example with Kompass Sponsor, there's an objective to finish ahead of your teammate in career races 4 times. Mine is unticked but showing 5/4. ?

I guess I'll find out for sure when I've finished my 5th one. (I'm currently doing my last objective for my third sponsor.)

The game did crash on me twice yesterday so... maybe it could be related to screwing things up? Either way, it looks like there's potential for some trophies to glitch.

Edit:

Update on the latter trophy: Thankfully unlocked although I guess them tick boxes are needed and that the trophy is for individual objectives, not for completing five sets of objectives? So guess I'm lucky with that one.

Edited by SolidNinjaSnake

7 hours ago, SolidNinjaSnake said:

Take them for all they've got

Oh and I may also have an upcoming issue with the "Take them for all they've got" trophy too... As I've finished the objectives for a sponsor but afterwards a number of things have happened.

1. The boxes remain unticked but have the result as 85/85 for example.

2. The boxes are ticked but the Objectives box in the top right is unticked and showing 0/3.

3. The results have a dodgy showing. So for example with Kompass Sponsor, there's an objective to finish ahead of your teammate in career races 4 times. Mine is unticked but showing 5/4.

I'm having similar results for PS4. For me, as long as I unlock the special events by completing the sponsor and it shows objectives 3/3 I'm good.

Okay so I finally got the "Sure, Jan" trophy but it wasn't looking good at first.

Made a new save and redid what I did before. After 10 races it still didn't unlock and thought maybe it was because this time I didn't own the car and was loaning it. Then decided to do another 10 races but this time instead of restarting on the results screen, I went back to the main menu and started the race again that way which after the 10th, it unlocked. Just to be clear though, I did actually try this before on my original save but it didn't work, so definitely seems to have an issue.

But yeah, if you're having issues then a new save should help you out. Then afterward, just make sure to download the save from the cloud storage. I also disabled auto-sync briefly just to be safe. I hate messing with save data when it's cloud-related as I'm always worried I'll accidentally mess up. Wish they never got rid of the USB backup option! Haha.

Edit: Oh I forgot to say but there's definitely something going on with the objectives thing. Some of the ones that did work properly for me are now showing as completed still, but the numbers have changed to something like 73/85 for example. ?

Race objectives are also dodgy too as I have some events ticked and some unticked even though I did the requirement and even didn't. One was to finish 3rd where I finished 1st. Unticked. Another was to finish 1st where I finished 3rd and it's ticked haha.

Edited by SolidNinjaSnake
  • Like 1

No worries with the obectives. Look for the Event. It's unlocked Do the race and the trophie Pop up. 

For Sure, Jan it's rly important to exit the Event and owned the car. Do mit restart the Event and the trophie Pop up After the 10th race. 

A list for Elimination Events is needed :D

Edited by LRL-Terrorzwerg

4 hours ago, skin_it_up said:

Yea add for the time extend crew to the glitch trophies done the requirement 3 times so it’s bugged on the PS5 

Yeah, that's what I've discovered too it seems... ?

Have you done all the events in Career? Wondering if maybe one of the other events is accidentally considered an Elimination Event, as when I was going through the Eliminations Events again, I noticed before one of them that the video for Circuit Racing appears instead. Imagine if that's literally the thing that's stopping the trophy from unlocking haha. ?

Either way, I guess I'm done with the game for now. Sure as hell ain't trying the new save thing again and doing all of the Career again haha. Even more so with Gran Turismo 7 out this week!

1 hour ago, LRL-Terrorzwerg said:

A list for Elimination Events is needed :D

I actually wrote them down before I went to try them a second time haha. So I believe this is them all:

Rookie Tier

Touring

Clio Cup - Event 1

TC-2 - Event 3

GT

Ginetta Cup - Event 1 (This is the one where the video for Circuit Racing played instead.)

GT Class 4 - Event 3

Track Day

Lotus Cup Finale

Amateur Track Day Finale

Grid Challenges

Ravenwest Challenge - TC-500

Ravenwest Challenge - Racing Trucks

Equita Oil Sponsor Event

Semi-Pro Tier

Touring

Classic Touring Car - Event 3

Super Tourers - Event 1

Tuner

Muscle - Event 1

Muscle - Event 2

GT

GT Class 3 Finale

Track Day

Shelby Cobra Cup Finale

Specials

Classic GT - Event 2

Trucks

Super Trucks - Event 1

Open Wheel Racing

Lightweights Finale

Grid Challenges

Racing Trucks - Invitational

Concordia Sponsor Event

Pro Tier

Touring

TC-1 - Event 2

Tuner

Pro Muscle - Event 1

Nissan Skyline Time Attack - Event 1

GT

GT Class 1 Finale

Vintage Prototype Finale

Track Day

Track Day GT Finale

Track Day Hypercar - Event 2

Specials

Historic GT Finale

Trucks

Pro Trucks - Event 1

Open Wheel Racing

Renault R26 - Event 1

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SolidNinjaSnake said:

Yeah, that's what I've discovered too it seems... 1f629.png

Have you done all the events in Career? Wondering if maybe one of the other events is accidentally considered an Elimination Event, as when I was going through the Eliminations Events again, I noticed before one of them that the video for Circuit Racing appears instead. Imagine if that's literally the thing that's stopping the trophy from unlocking haha. 1f605.png

Either way, I guess I'm done with the game for now. Sure as hell ain't trying the new save thing again and doing all of the Career again haha. Even more so with Gran Turismo 7 out this week!

I actually wrote them down before I went to try them a second time haha. So I believe this is them all:

Rookie Tier

Touring

Clio Cup - Event 1

TC-2 - Event 3

GT

Ginetta Cup - Event 1 (This is the one where the video for Circuit Racing played instead.)

GT Class 4 - Event 3

Track Day

Lotus Cup Finale

Amateur Track Day Finale

Grid Challenges

Ravenwest Challenge - TC-500

Ravenwest Challenge - Racing Trucks

Equita Oil Sponsor Event

Semi-Pro Tier

Touring

Classic Touring Car - Event 3

Super Tourers - Event 1

Tuner

Muscle - Event 1

Muscle - Event 2

GT

GT Class 3 Finale

Track Day

Shelby Cobra Cup Finale

Specials

Classic GT - Event 2

Trucks

Super Trucks - Event 1

Open Wheel Racing

Lightweights Finale

Grid Challenges

Racing Trucks - Invitational

Concordia Sponsor Event

Pro Tier

Touring

TC-1 - Event 2

Tuner

Pro Muscle - Event 1

Nissan Skyline Time Attack - Event 1

GT

GT Class 1 Finale

Vintage Prototype Finale

Track Day

Track Day GT Finale

Track Day Hypercar - Event 2

Specials

Historic GT Finale

Trucks

Pro Trucks - Event 1

Open Wheel Racing

Renault R26 - Event 1

Yea almost done all events will know tomorrow will post in here if it pops or not also I’m not busy so if it doesn’t pop will try again on a new save 

2 hours ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

I have done every single event in the game and no trophy. we need to wait for a patch

No surprise at all thanks for the heads up was gonna redo them all on new save but won’t bother now will report it to devs today I hate glitch trophies so much 

2 hours ago, Killaexotic said:

I've got Sure Jan, For The Time Extend Crew, and Around The World, Again all bugged and wont unlock

Back up save file and do around the world again on a new save it was also bugged for me but the above worked for me 

Sure Jan is bugged for me

tried new save, did not work

also experiencing the following, upon completing my last sponsorship contraxt, all others have changed to 0/3 completed even though the boxes for the objectives are in green as completed

I did to the sponsor event directly after completing the contract so I was able to get the trophies

As for career, the percentage of the Grid Challenges has gone down again

Even though I have the gold cup on the event banner, the box for finishing in first place is unticked

On 04/03/2022 at 9:26 PM, Killaexotic said:

Started a new save and got Sure Jan and Around the World. Is there anything to do about the Eliminator trophy or are we just waiting for a patch?

Yea it’s completely glitched I tried again on a new save i think it’s to do with what ninja said eliminator event changes to something different that’s what stopping us from popping trophy patch is needed 

Edited by skin_it_up
Spelling mistake

4 hours ago, LRL-Terrorzwerg said:

Lol someone got the platinum. How? 

That'd be me.

They all popped perfectly when they should've, can't explain how but I was as surprised as you were :D

Edited by Anke