Potentially Buggy Trophies...

SolidNinjaSnake

13 hours ago, Anke said:

That'd be me.

They all popped perfectly when they should've, can't explain how but I was as surprised as you were :D

Congrats! Don't suppose you played the game completely offline or anything? Only thing I can think of as to why it worked completely fine haha.

1 hour ago, SolidNinjaSnake said:

Congrats! Don't suppose you played the game completely offline or anything? Only thing I can think of as to why it worked completely fine haha.

My console was online all the time and I was logged in to the service that they made you sign up for but the setting for Host Privacy always remained offline.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, SolidNinjaSnake said:

https://www.ea.com/games/grid/grid-legends/news/patch-notes-106

Nothing for the "For the Time Extend crew!" by the looks of it, but has anyone tried it just to see? I'd try it but I'd have to move games around multiple hard drives due to lack of space haha. 1f605.png

Yes i test IT. Nothing... 

Shit of Studio. 

I still cant get Sure Jan, For The Time Extend Crew, and Around The World, Again after the patch. The "challenge" events arent tracking correctly, I wonder if its somehow causing those elimination events to not count as done. 

Edit: No idea why but Around the World popped for me after doing the "GT hypercar finale" which is just two races, One at Havana - Paseo de Marti layout and the other was at the red bull ring.

Edited by Rizzle_Ace8

On 3/2/2022 at 1:58 AM, SolidNinjaSnake said:

Yeah, that's what I've discovered too it seems... ?

Have you done all the events in Career? Wondering if maybe one of the other events is accidentally considered an Elimination Event, as when I was going through the Eliminations Events again, I noticed before one of them that the video for Circuit Racing appears instead. Imagine if that's literally the thing that's stopping the trophy from unlocking haha. ?

Either way, I guess I'm done with the game for now. Sure as hell ain't trying the new save thing again and doing all of the Career again haha. Even more so with Gran Turismo 7 out this week!

I actually wrote them down before I went to try them a second time haha. So I believe this is them all:

Rookie Tier

Touring

Clio Cup - Event 1

TC-2 - Event 3

GT

Ginetta Cup - Event 1 (This is the one where the video for Circuit Racing played instead.)

GT Class 4 - Event 3

Track Day

Lotus Cup Finale

Amateur Track Day Finale

Grid Challenges

Ravenwest Challenge - TC-500

Ravenwest Challenge - Racing Trucks

Equita Oil Sponsor Event

Semi-Pro Tier

Touring

Classic Touring Car - Event 3

Super Tourers - Event 1

Tuner

Muscle - Event 1

Muscle - Event 2

GT

GT Class 3 Finale

Track Day

Shelby Cobra Cup Finale

Specials

Classic GT - Event 2

Trucks

Super Trucks - Event 1

Open Wheel Racing

Lightweights Finale

Grid Challenges

Racing Trucks - Invitational

Concordia Sponsor Event

Pro Tier

Touring

TC-1 - Event 2

Tuner

Pro Muscle - Event 1

Nissan Skyline Time Attack - Event 1

GT

GT Class 1 Finale

Vintage Prototype Finale

Track Day

Track Day GT Finale

Track Day Hypercar - Event 2

Specials

Historic GT Finale

Trucks

Pro Trucks - Event 1

Open Wheel Racing

Renault R26 - Event 1

How do you unlock the ravenwest challenges? They aren't in my game...or is it glitched?

Edited by Kasowicz

On 13/03/2022 at 3:16 PM, Kasowicz said:

How do you unlock the ravenwest challenges? They aren't in my game...or is it glitched?

There wasn't any Ravenwest challenges when I got the trophy.

Had the same issue for the trophy "For The Time Extend Crew" not unlocking - followed the suggested solution to restart the game with a new save and played it offline to get it to pop. (Switched off the network connection just to be sure) 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, crazypatriot1 said:

There wasn't any Ravenwest challenges when I got the trophy.

Had the same issue for the trophy "For The Time Extend Crew" not unlocking - followed the suggested solution to restart the game with a new save and played it offline to get it to pop. (Switched off the network connection just to be sure) 

I thought I was playing offline lol. But i will do it again with internet switched off aswell I think.