dlc question

TechnicalErrors

As long as the DLC is from the same region as the account you should be able to use it on your main as well as alternate accounts. 

Parker

The account's region doesn't matter, it's the disc / DLC regions that need to match.

The purchasing account needs to be active on the PS3 that is being used by alt PSN accounts to play the game / DLC. For example, I buy US games and DLC on an alt account and play both the game and the DLC on my main AU account.

Never been a problem, as long as the disc / DLC regions match.

• Like 1

The account's region doesn't matter, it's the disc / DLC regions that need to match.

The purchasing account needs to be active on the PS3 that is being used by alt PSN accounts to play the game / DLC. For example, I buy US games and DLC on an alt account and play both the game and the DLC on my main AU account.

Never been a problem, as long as the disc / DLC regions match.

You're absolutely correct. I meant to type disc but for whatever reason typed account.  :blush:

Parker

You're absolutely correct. I meant to type disc but for whatever reason typed account.  :blush:

Parker

If this was a Vita question, you'd be bang on.  ;) I can't play US Vita games on my AU account, so all of my US PS+ freebies and cross-buy purchases have gone to waste :( Only one PSN account can be active per Vita memory card, so it's a major headache to try to play Vita content on alt accounts.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Plus, regardless of the price or whatever, the new ally the pack grants you is 100% guaranteed to have the gift, so you can have an extra telekinetic character for free as well

No not on impossible difficulty. He did have the gift on easy, normal, classic and ironman classic.