Glitched Trophies

Tripple_Barnett

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 17/10/2022 at 8:41 AM, MattPieti said:

From Discord just under a week ago: "The patch is just about ready. There have been some issues with the switch version, so that has been holding up the next wave of patches." This was specifically a reply to a question about a PS4 patch.

*Narrator voice*

"The patch was, in fact, not just about ready"

• Like 4

On 11/26/2022 at 6:43 AM, Umdytr said:

*Narrator voice*

"The patch was, in fact, not just about ready"

So here's an update. Someone asked this:

"I just noticed somebody managed to get the glitched achievements in the console version. The update didn't stealthily go up did it? The acquisition rate was 0% before for the platinum trophy on PS4, and now it's 0.1%?"

A dev replied, "This may have been a test build" followed shortly by "I dont have exact stats on where the updates are at but they're very nearly done"

That said, those messages are from back on November 7, so... optimistically, the patch will be out any day now. Pessimistically, they're either lying or incompetent and we'll never get our patch. I'm still holding out some hope that a patch will come, but if it doesn't, I probably won't buy any sequels/etc. they release.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Danyy___85 said:

I think the trophies patch won't come to fruition... I have lost my hope. 

Yeah, it's been nearly a full year since the game came out and I'm starting to lose hope as well... I just hope, if nothing else, the game is playable from start to finish without any major chances of game breaking bugs.

• Like 2

According to the devs on Discord (I recommend joining it), there is only 1 dev that works on the game and has been ill for a while, they say the patch for the game is pretty much ready but because of said illness it hasn't been pushed out yet. 

The Discord channel is definitely the place the go for updates on patches etc. 

Link here - https://discord.gg/WwRvm9B

• Like 4

Not a lie, just unfortunate circumstances I think. Not every goes perfectly when your a game dev, especially an indie dev with a full time job and becoming ill. 

It's annoying, I totally get that, but you can't really call outside influences lies as if these things happen to everyone. Game devs are people too with lives outside of creating things, they're not some almighty super heroes that never have issues in life. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, APeskyAxolotl said:

Any news as to if this patch has fixed trophies? This game looks like a blast and I’d love to dive into it, if it’s in good condition 

Was an update just released today or in the past few days? I checked the Discord and it sounds like they're still waiting for some sort of server issues to be resolved before they can put out the update. Doesn't seem like trophies have been fixed yet.

Edited by MattPieti
  • Like 1