Trophy thoughts

westersburg

• 2 weeks later...

In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the *new*. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Shadow Warrior's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist *can* come from *anywhere*. It is difficult to imagine more humble origins than those of the genius now cooking at Shadow Warrior 3, who is, in this critic's opinion, nothing less than the finest chef in France. I will be returning to Shadow Warrior 3 soon, hungry for more.

Fun list!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, DARRENxx said:

is there no PS5 version?

That's a good question actually. Don't see a PS5 version in the store but the game is listed as "enhanced for Xbox Series S/X" on the MS store. I might get PS Now for a month to play the game if it's a native PS5 app but I'll wait for a sale on Xbox otherwise. 

11 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Also you can play it on launch for $10 if you get ps now for a month. 

Thanks for this info. I didn’t know it would be available on launch on Ps Now. It seems I also have a free 7 day trial left. ? So this will be available tomorrow already?

9 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

In a completionist prospective it’s safe to play it right away or are any DLC planned? 

No word on future content, but the two SWs before this didn't have any trophy-related DLC. It might be safe to play at launch.