Trophy thoughts

westersburg

I had Mr. Doctor challenge stop tracking and thought that perhaps the regenerating health from fully upgrading Health broke it, but it started tracking again simply by exiting to the main menu and continuing. Haven't had any others stop tracking but that might be a simple fix for all of them.

A little heads up as my game crashed and I lost all progress. I need to start again from scratch. Not the end of the world as I needed to do another playthrough anyway for collectibles.

I’m following the only collectible guide that’s out there right now so hopefully it’s accurate.

As for Run and Gun. I could not get it at the later chapters no matter what I tried but in my NG I had no problems getting it in the very first fight after you unlock challenges.

Mr. Doctor still doesn’t work but I’ll try the method mentioned above.

1 hour ago, Pinselneo said:

there is no chapter select :(

Damn, not sure if I want to replay the game just to collect everything. I hate missable collectibles, especially if there's no chapter select, no tracking and you just have to hope you got them all. Especially in FPS, the moment you start walking back and forth through already cleared areas, the game loses its momentum.

• Like 1

I finished the game, got all trophies except the upgrade  one, followed a guide, but the guide is likely not complete, since I finished all ingame challenges, and collected all orbs listed in that guide, still was short almost 20 orbs lol, the game is short, challenges are easy, just waiting for a complete guide to finish the collecting and bling, Platinum.

58 minutes ago, porter024 said:

is the guide the one from techraptor if so it is missing 2 character orbs and around 6 weapon orbs

Yes.

Some quick maths tells me the guide is short 8 orbs so you’re right. ?

I guess I’ll drop the game for now.

Hopefully a guide will be up in the next 6 days as I’m playing this on a free 7 day Ps Now trial. ?

1 hour ago, aZombieDictator said:

Releasing a linear level based game in 2022 with no manual saves or chapter select...

Good one

Yeah, it seems like a huge oversight. The aiming on controller is also terrible. I don't get it.

Edited by Chaos_Bladez

15 minutes ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

Yeah, it seems like a huge oversight. The aiming on controller is also terrible. I don't get it.

Yea the aiming is a bit dodgy, I'm sure diagonal right is off, it feels really slow compared to left. Its not an issue when fighting just an issue when looking around for me. 

Best settings i like are Horizontal 1.6. Vertical 2. Aim assist off. 

52 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Yea the aiming is a bit dodgy, I'm sure diagonal right is off, it feels really slow compared to left. Its not an issue when fighting just an issue when looking around for me. 

Best settings i like are Horizontal 1.6. Vertical 2. Aim assist off. 

Yeah, moving the reticule diagonally gives me launch Uncharted 3 flashbacks. I posted a video of it if anyone is interested.

I did something similar with my settings but a little lower on each setting. But yeah, I would recommend a higher vertical setting and no aim assist.

just tried the ggrecon guide with the techrappor guide - combie they have almost all the orbs, but i think some of the orbs are bugged as i get to the point where they are in the guide with screenshots and the orbs are not here in my playthough.

Geez, on top of the no level select and no manual saves, platinum is also unobtainable...

Two years delay and they couldn't make sure something as small as this worked?

At least the game only like 3 hours so when it's patched shouldn't take long at all.

So glad I didn't pay the $50 for this.

Edited by aZombieDictator

1 hour ago, TheDblTap said:

Looking at the guides mentioned in this thread, which were made using the PC version of the game, there's one in Chapter 7 which doesn't spawn on the PS4 version.

Which one is it? 

I’m currently at the start of chapter 7 so I could do some searching around and see if they just changed locations on PS4..

24 minutes ago, Baker said:

Which one is it? 

I’m currently at the start of chapter 7 so I could do some searching around and see if they just changed locations on PS4..

I assumed the same and did some digging around too but wasn't able to uncover anything. Please do let me know if you find it and where it is!

The bugged one is the one at the base of the Buddha statue. It's one of the ones on the main path so you'll know :)

More than halfway through and only just noticed challenges give you orbs. I'm on Doomsday Device level, playing on PS4 Pro performance has been perfect, but this level its really bad, the stuttering constantly. 

Edited by GUDGER666

2 hours ago, TheDblTap said:

So I am working on a guide for this game and have managed to find every single Upgrade Point except one Weapon Upgrade Point.

Looking at the guides mentioned in this thread, which were made using the PC version of the game, there's one in Chapter 7 which doesn't spawn on the PS4 version.

I'm therefore led to believe that it is impossible to collect every Upgrade Point at this point in time.

Do not attempt to Platinum the game until the developers fix this issue.

I don't think it's a case of glitched upgrades, as the PC guides have 3 weapon upgrades that spawn directly on the main path that don't appear on PS4, not just that one you mentioned. It's more likely that the developers moved some upgrade locations between 1.00 and 1.05, so the PC guides from earlier versions have erroneous upgrades when the game is up to date.

Given you have all Character Upgrades, do you happen to know how many you found on each level? I'm missing one of those and not sure which level to search for it.

2 minutes ago, Archavia said:

I don't think it's a case of glitched upgrades, as the PC guides have 3 weapon upgrades that spawn directly on the main path that don't appear on PS4, not just that one you mentioned. It's more likely that the developers moved some upgrade locations between 1.00 and 1.05, so the PC guides from earlier versions have erroneous upgrades when the game is up to date.

Given you have all Character Upgrades, do you happen to know how many you found on each level? I'm missing one of those and not sure which level to search for it.

When I cross-referenced my guide with those PC guides, I was able to find all of theirs except one. I got screenshots and stuff. I'll link the guide here when it's ready in a little while :)

To answer your Q, though...
Chapter 2: 3
Chapter 3: 1
Chapter 4: 3
Chapter 5: 2
Chapter 6: 2
Chapter 7: 2
Chapter 8: 2

Chapter 9: 2

Chapter 10: 1

Chapter 11: 1

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TheDblTap said:

I assumed the same and did some digging around too but wasn't able to uncover anything. Please do let me know if you find it and where it is!

The bugged one is the one at the base of the Buddha statue. It's one of the ones on the main path so you'll know :)

There are now some video uploads and it has three weapon upgrades in chapter 7. Maybe one you’re missing?

13 minutes ago, TheDblTap said:

When I cross-referenced my guide with those PC guides, I was able to find all of theirs except one. I got screenshots and stuff. I'll link the guide here when it's ready in a little while :)

To answer your Q, though...
Chapter 2: 3
Chapter 3: 1
Chapter 4: 3
Chapter 5: 2
Chapter 6: 2
Chapter 7: 2
Chapter 8: 2

Chapter 9: 2

Chapter 10: 1

Chapter 11: 1

That's interesting, as one of the direct-path weapon upgrades on both chapters 5 and 6 for me were not there at all (as well as the same one on chapter 7).

Thanks for that list, I think the one I was missing was on chapter 9, so I'll check that again when I get back to it. Not sure how many weapon upgrades I'm missing though as I'm yet to check a few that I missed on first playthrough.

6 minutes ago, Archavia said:

That's interesting, as one of the direct-path weapon upgrades on both chapters 5 and 6 for me were not there at all (as well as the same one on chapter 7).

Thanks for that list, I think the one I was missing was on chapter 9, so I'll check that again when I get back to it. Not sure how many weapon upgrades I'm missing though as I'm yet to check a few that I missed on first playthrough.

Do you remember which two didn't show for you?