Trophy thoughts

westersburg

6 minutes ago, TheDblTap said:

Do you remember which two didn't show for you?

On chapter 5 it was the weapon upgrade on the direct path immediately after the first combat arena, and on chapter 6 it was the weapon upgrade on the direct path after the raft falls off the waterfall and you have to climb down.

Just now, Archavia said:

On chapter 5 it was the weapon upgrade on the direct path immediately after the first combat arena, and on chapter 6 it was the weapon upgrade on the direct path after the raft falls off the waterfall and you have to climb down.

You're completely right. I've just been double-checking them and those two didn't show up either. That being said, I did find where they were moved to - as you suspected!

So I think you're correct and that the game is not bugged (I'll correct my earlier comment with an edit) and that the final Weapon Upgrade Point I couldn't find must be hidden in Chapter 7 somewhere...

I'll have a poke around in there and see if I can find it. God I wish there was Chapter select!

1 minute ago, TheDblTap said:

You're completely right. I've just been double-checking them and those two didn't show up either. That being said, I did find where they were moved to - as you suspected!

So I think you're correct and that the game is not bugged (I'll correct my earlier comment with an edit) and that the final Weapon Upgrade Point I couldn't find must be hidden in Chapter 7 somewhere...

I'll have a poke around in there and see if I can find it. God I wish there was Chapter select!

Yeah the lack of any of NG+, chapter select or even a simple upgrade tracker to tell you how many are in each chapter makes searching for them a nightmare.

I went through chapter 7 inch by inch and couldn’t find anymore upgrades besides the 5 already known. I made a back up save at the start, so I could try again.. I’ll run through it tonight again.

1 hour ago, TheDblTap said:

Meu guia agora está aqui:  https://platget.com/guides/shadow-warrior-3-upgrade-point-locations-guide/

É um pouco mais detalhado do que os outros e tem muitas capturas de tela da rota para cada um. Ele também tem os novos locais para os capítulos 5 e 6.

Há um grande aviso vermelho no topo para dizer que não sei onde está o último ponto de atualização de arma, mas obviamente o atualizarei assim que o encontrar.

Se por acaso encontrar, por favor me avise!

Just missing 1 orb for the trophy?

15 minutes ago, Archavia said:

The weapon upgrade you're missing there was actually on one of the PC guides, it's in Chapter 9 after the second character upgrade. Also for Chapter 4 the last upgrade is a weapon upgrade, not a character upgrade.

Thanks so much!

I'll update it now. Can't believe I missed that one! Just need to get there and grab the screenshots. Shouldn't take long!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheDblTap said:

So I am working on a guide for this game and have managed to find every single Upgrade Point except one Weapon Upgrade Point.

Looking at the guides mentioned in this thread, which were made using the PC version of the game, there's one in Chapter 7 which doesn't spawn on the PS4 version.

I'm therefore led to believe that it is impossible to collect every Upgrade Point at this point in time.

Do not attempt to Platinum the game until the developers fix this issue.

EDIT: As it turns out, they're not bugged, they've just been moved. The final one that I can't find should be in Chapter 7 somewhere but I'll check to confirm as soon as I can.

Good to hear 

Sorry for the delay, guys, it was getting late here in the UK and I ran out of time. I'd been working on it most of the day. Glad to hear the guide's been working for some folks!

I'll get that screenshot put in this morning, hopefully. Trophy Guide should be done soon too!

31 minutes ago, TheDblTap said:

Sorry for the delay, guys, it was getting late here in the UK and I ran out of time. I'd been working on it most of the day. Glad to hear the guide's been working for some folks!

I'll get that screenshot put in this morning, hopefully. Trophy Guide should be done soon too!

Congrats on getting it up and accurately, unlike the other incomplete guides that hardly tell you that they are incomplete. I finished it this morning and was missing eight total orbs. I'll just cross my fingers for a NG+ or a chapter select in a few months. I am not playing it again right now, especially in the buggy weird state that it is in.

Edited by Chaos_Bladez
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

Congrats on getting it up and accurately, unlike the other incomplete guides that hardly tell you that they are incomplete. I finished it this morning and was missing eight total orbs. I'll just cross my fingers for a NG+ or a chapter select in a few months. I am not playing it again right now, especially in the buggy weird state that it is in.

Thank you :)

The guide's complete now, I just added the last screenshots!

Huge shoutouts to @Archavia - Thanks for your help and congrats on being the first to earn the Platinum!

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
On 4.3.2022 at 5:07 PM, DividedByMankind said:

What region is this version? Considering the other one is EU. 

Dont want to pay for the US if its not US trophy wise.

It is propably everything else then EU, cuz if u check achievers. EU version has mostly only EU users and this version has the rest (mostly USA tho). altho i dont know if it has to be physical, digital, psnow or whatsoever version.