a question about trophy of this game on ps5...???

ShariusTC

... i dont have ps5 yet but plan to get one soon, and i already plat for FF14 on ps4 also have 12k+ hours in this game 

i just read the whole trophy list and feel like i have done almost everything already in my game, but if i start the ps5 version of FF14 does thise trophy will auto pop up or i have to redo everything again? like run story in NG+ farming fate and crafting/gathering all from scratch?

No, you will need to do only one more of the action to get the trophy, as the trophies are tied to in game achievements.

i.e. Kill 1 mob, gather 1 rock, gather 1 collectible, and so on.

To get the story trophies, you just finish any sidequest and you'll get them.

The problematic one will likely be the Triple Triad card trophy in Endwalker, assuming you have every single card. I don't know what you'd have to do to unlock that one, unless you just have to wait until next patch.

You'll have to redo the final turn of Savage and Normal modes, redo all the alliance raids, and redo the Chi and Daivadipa fates in Endwalker for their respective trophies.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2022 at 3:42 PM, ShariusTC said:

i already clear every sidequest in the game, does daily quest count or i have to wait until next patch come out for main quest?

Do the new game + for whatever is the later expansions available and you'll get all the story trophies up to that point.

On 2/27/2022 at 5:37 PM, Griffon234 said:

The problematic one will likely be the Triple Triad card trophy in Endwalker, assuming you have every single card. I don't know what you'd have to do to unlock that one, unless you just have to wait until next patch.

I had all the sightseeing logs done before starting the PS5 version, and all it took to pop the trophy was to open the sightseeing log on PS5. I imagine all it will take for the Triple Triad trophy is to open the card list in the Gold Saucer menu if you have all the cards, though the number of people this would apply to is probably pretty low. Damn those platinum cards!

3 hours ago, Wert said:

I had all the sightseeing logs done before starting the PS5 version, and all it took to pop the trophy was to open the sightseeing log on PS5. I imagine all it will take for the Triple Triad trophy is to open the card list in the Gold Saucer menu if you have all the cards, though the number of people this would apply to is probably pretty low. Damn those platinum cards!

That's good to know