RPG Mania 2022 - Return of the Turn Based Gameplay - Congrats Laburnski! (Completed)

On 13/11/2022 at 5:52 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

@FreeSpark22 have you got Double and Triple games that you didn't mention or did you not have any in the first place?

I was a bit late to the party and never picked any.

I lost focus on the event tbh, wasn’t sure if it was still going on.

I’ll probably sit the rest of it out and just join in at the start of the next one. 

is this event only for rpg games i have rpg games i was wondering if i can join next year but count vampire swansong for this event since its also rpg game biomutant i finished persona 5 royal and diablo reaper of souls  dbz kakarot but i want to do only rpg but since i got games from other genres aswell i dont know if am able to join ?next year this event 

On 2-1-2023 at 8:17 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

This is all about RPG's, but it will reopen when this year finishes in April. Signups will be from March.

alright thanks i have also rpg games like horizon zero dawn complete edition etc i did persona 5 royal and diablo reaper of souls+dlc already with my rpg games like south park elden ring biomutant dark souls final fantasy type 0 hd final fantasy 7 remake etc except final fantasy 7 reunion and final fantasy 7 original i dont have them the other ones i just said those are the rpg games i got i wil join when the next event wil reopen  i purchase more rpg games but first i do the other ones i have bought to many different genre games wich i wish they could add a option to remove trophies for the closed servers games like fifa did i knew everything sooner my favorite is rpg not the other genres but i play them but if i got a empty trophielist with my ps plus account then it was only rpg some games have a mix adventure rpg like dbz kakarot 

Edited by zalcarezio