How to get ALL TROPHIES in 60 minutes

Optinooby

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

Everything, the DLC trophies are not for the DLC, you pop them in the main game.

Actually, the tile says 'All trophies' ;)

The DLC trophies are more like Add-On trophies to the main game, the actual DLC is separate and have no trophies!!

A lot of guides on this say you can or cannot get the DLC trophies, it's just misinformation. You ALWAYS could get the Add-On trophies I believe, the requirements were just never properly understood.

An example of the misinformation is that it's believed that you must get Notes 1 - 1000+ for the Note trophies, that's 1000+ commands you must input and that old guides instruct you to do so!! But it's ONLY approx 240 Notes that are required for trophies, so the older guides have caused followers to input 750+ commands too many xD. May not seem like a big problem, but once you play and see how the console commands work, inputting 750 more than is required is a HUGE waste of time and finger strokes!

Also NEVER input 'giveallexplorernotes', it will crash the game EVERY time and only give a few trophies and void the rest. This likely worked on initial release as maybe was only a few Notes then, but now there are over a 1000, the game can't cope loading all at once. I tried a few things to try and get the input to work, but nothing would!

Sweet! thanks for confirming and for the guide

Edited by MichMasteR
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, PillowGamer said:

I don't get the box when I press L1+R1+Square+Circle.. not sure what I'm doing wrong.

It's square and triangle, did I say circle?? What a doofus.

I've changed it to triangle everywhere and also put it in video description and pinned a comment with it as well

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 4

36 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

It's square and triangle, did I say circle?? What a doofus.

I've changed it to triangle everywhere and also put it in video description and pinned a comment with it as well

Oh I see, thank you. :) Will follow the steps and let you know how it went.

Hey @Optinooby, maybe a silly question, but how did you use the keyboard in game? I mean, I'm on remote play on my PC, the game running on PS5, and I can use the keyboard in the PS5 menus to search or whatever, but once I run the game, I can't type anything. I can see you have an option to turn keyboard/mouse on, but can't find this option!

Thank you.

15 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

Hey @Optinooby, maybe a silly question, but how did you use the keyboard in game? I mean, I'm on remote play on my PC, the game running on PS5, and I can use the keyboard in the PS5 menus to search or whatever, but once I run the game, I can't type anything. I can see you have an option to turn keyboard/mouse on, but can't find this option!

Thank you.

Maybe it's bcuz u are on remote play.

All I would do is connect the keyboard to the PS5 and it would work automatically then

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, AlphaWolfMLT said:

The Master Zoologist trophy isn't popping for me for some reason... I wrote every dino and I checked if i skipped one but can't see what I did wrong. 

Does the game have a list of what you tamed yet or not?

Yea, I show in the video how to check, you likely type one wrong

• Like 2