How to get ALL TROPHIES in 60 minutes

Optinooby

14 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

If getting all the Trophies is so easy, why exactly is this Platinum Ultra Rare?

The known way to do this is on Xbox and it was done years ago before all the free updates adding more stuff.

There is a little more to it on PS and it doesn't work the same now because off all the updates, it's much tricker, basically always crashes ur PS and glitched a lot of trophies.

Until now that is ;)

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

If getting all the Trophies is so easy, why exactly is this Platinum Ultra Rare?

There are a lot of people out there who play the game legitimately so it balances out with people who just go for the trophies, I imagine with being free now the rarity will increase though.  The codes have always been out there and available, people have readily shared them around the forums and in guides, and they have been on the Ark Wiki for a while now - even some of the newer information.

Over time some of the trophies have become glitched or the requirements have changed - like Maximum Survivor for example.  I was one of the first people to discover the workaround needed to obtain it and posted it around various PS and Xbox forums.  I actually got on quite friendly terms with one of the old community managers when Survivor of the Center trophy was broke entirely so I got a little behind the scenes insight ^_^

As for the explorer notes, the commands were not ever functional in their current form when the game was released - at the time you'd need to teleport to the various locations to manually pick up the notes.  However due to the continued development of the game, they changed up how the notes worked in the admin panel, making it easier to obtain through commands rather than needing to teleport to each location.

Even now though, there are still codes that are not as readily available - for example, a server I was an admin on had an accident where someone used the admin rifle on one of the obelisks and killed it - we managed to figure out how to spawn a brand new obelisk.  It was always fun breaking stuff and figuring out how to fix it.

Anyway, I'm rambling on a bit....I am revisiting one of my older guides on how to play the game legit, it might take a while to tweak it all but hopefully it will help someone ^_^

• Like 3

Just now, breakXedge said:

This command makes the game crash, I think he mentions that in the video.

Ah okay....I got about half way through and gave it a go and popped the rest using it. Didn't watch the vid just used the text. Would be interesting to know where the cutoff is where it's viable.

59 minutes ago, LessThanLeo said:

Ah okay....I got about half way through and gave it a go and popped the rest using it. Didn't watch the vid just used the text. Would be interesting to know where the cutoff is where it's viable.

U were lucky then and are u so it popped them all?? It will usually pop 2 or 3, but the rest will glitch and u will have to delete ur save...???

Thank you very much for all the info @Optinooby i was able to unlock the trophies within quick with the exception of three: i wasn't able to find a vulcano on the map you suggested so i used the standard island instead to reach the highest point in the world and then teleport to the lowest part of the sea which is apparently only at the place you went to.

But the hardest of all was to get a dragon to kill. I wasn't able to spawn anyone despite me using the command to spawn one ten times. I restarted the game 3 times. At the end i used the red Obelisk to spawn one dragon as intended.

4 minutes ago, suistar7 said:

For me it was working and i got all trophies. Dont get any crash^^ maybe i was lucky

I tried about 50 times, always crashes and glitched trophies xD.

There is less chance if you already have most the Explorer Notes, but at 240 which is all we need, there is still a good chance off crashing which is why I didn't go with it in case it glitches trophies

Edited by Optinooby

1 minute ago, Optinooby said:

I tried about 50 times, always crashes and glitched trophies xD.

There is less chance if you already have most the Explorer Notes, but at 240, there is still a good chance off crashing which is why I didn't go with it in case it glitches trophies

I played Ark on my PS5 and not on the 4 directly. Maybe thats the reason

4 minutes ago, suistar7 said:

I played Ark on my PS5 and not on the 4 directly. Maybe thats the reason

I had tested on PS4 and PS5 and also tried doing it a few different ways.

If you had already earned most of them like you say, I think you were just lucky.

It's a big risk because if it does crash and glitch a trophy, means you must start from the beginning again because you would need to delete your save.

The reason it crashes is because the Note opening animation likely gets triggered 1000+ times at once. And the trophies glitch because the game usually crashes before it gets enough Notes registered for the trophies, a few normally pop though. Then what happens when you load back up is you have every Note already so you have no way to pop those remaining Note trophies that didn't pop, hence the save deletion needed

Edited by Optinooby

2 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

I had tested on PS4 and PS5 and also tried doing it a few different ways.

If you had already earned most of them like you say, I think you were just lucky.

It's a big risk because if it does crash and glitch a trophy, means you must start from the beginning again because you would need to delete your save.

The reason it crashes is because the Note opening animation likely gets triggered 1000+ times at once. And the trophies glitch because the game usually crashes before it gets enough Notes registered for the trophies, a few normally pop though. Then what happens when you load back up is you have every Note already so you have no way to pop those remaining Note trophies that didn't pop, hence the save deletion needed

the only trophy who bugged for me are the ultimate lifeforms. :/

Nobody up for the challenge off beating my 100% time, I see the closest is still 20 mins off xD.

It can be done in 45-50 mins if no mistakes so I know someone will beat my time ;)

TIP - For a headstart, make sure the trophy for uncovering 80% of the minimap is your first trophy!!

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, WARLOCK1972 said:

Cannot get this to work:

Master Survivor

You defeated ARK's third Ultimate Life Form!

Admin Command > sdf oss 1 0 0

Any other way to get this trophy ?

If you're on the Center map, then the command for spawning the dragon has long been problematic.

I recommend switching to the Island map and trying it there, and if that doesn't work use: summon bossteleporter_dragon_easy_c 

That will give you the portal to enter the dragon arena (to save doing it at an obelisk) and you can kill it inside the arena instead, which should work just fine.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

If you're on the Center map, then the command for spawning the dragon has long been problematic.

I recommend switching to the Island map and trying it there, and if that doesn't work use: summon bossteleporter_dragon_easy_c 

That will give you the portal to enter the dragon arena (to save doing it at an obelisk) and you can kill it inside the arena instead, which should work just fine.

Thank you, Island worked first time

2 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Nobody up for the challenge off beating my 100% time, I see the closest is still 20 mins off xD.

It can be done in 45-50 mins if no mistakes so I know someone will beat my time ;)

TIP - For a headstart, make sure the trophy for uncovering 80% of the minimap is your first trophy!!

I got so close! I'm like 40 seconds off your time, didn't help that my game crashed in the middle and I was on PS4 so loading times weren't exactly great. I'm sure if I was on PS5 I could've gotten like 45 minutes but oh well ?

• Like 1

Man your guides are really fantastic Optinooby! ?

I’ve stumbled across a few of your guides in the past and each time I was highly impressed with how you always find these ingenious methods of making things quick and easy, find clever workarounds for stuff that is a pain in the ass, or just simply deliver really thorough and detailed guides for difficult games. I used some of your Mortal Shell and Resident Evil 2 guides most recently and the tips & tricks and detailed speed runs were insanely helpful. You deserve way more views and followers because your content is always top notch and really well put together.

• Like 3