Optinooby

How to get ALL TROPHIES in 60 minutes

152 posts in this topic

I'm not sure what I enjoyed more. Popping the platinum for this buggy crap with little effort or deleting it and getting that 100gb of drive storage back.

 

Jokes aside, thank you for this guide, @Optinooby! I likely would've never bothered with this game otherwise, as I was never remotely interested in it despite the massive amount of sales it had over the years in the PS Store.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

 

If you're on the Center map, then the command for spawning the dragon has long been problematic.

 

I recommend switching to the Island map and trying it there, and if that doesn't work use: summon bossteleporter_dragon_easy_c 

 

That will give you the portal to enter the dragon arena (to save doing it at an obelisk) and you can kill it inside the arena instead, which should work just fine.

 

3 hours ago, WARLOCK1972 said:

Thank you, Island worked first time

 

 

This, yea you can't spawn the Dragon on The Center which is why we do it on The Island.

 

The Dragon isn't present there that's why, you can only spawn entities on a map if is present there I believe

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game crashed on me while I going for the explorer notes. Can I just resume where I left off or delete my save and start over again?

 

EDIT: resumed and got the plat. Thanks @Optinooby

Edited by casuallyserieuse
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, StewartBros said:

A free game this month and most people here aren't even going to play it, just cheat the entire thing.

 

Wow....

Did you really expect that somebody will play it if they can have platinum trophy in like 2 hours max?
I can bet that it will be first plat for plenty of PS+ subscribers ;).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Did you really expect that somebody will play it if they can have platinum trophy in like 2 hours max?

 

Well, yes, actually.  I would expect some people at least to play the game legit, but so far only 1 person in this thread has announced their intention to do so.

 

At least that guy will have actually EARNED his trophies.  No one else in this thread will be able to say the same.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sonic looks like more fun to play so why waste time on Ark if someone doesn't like it and wants only trophies?

 

And why not since it is "free"...

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, StewartBros said:

 

Well, yes, actually.  I would expect some people at least to play the game legit, but so far only 1 person in this thread has announced their intention to do so.

 

At least that guy will have actually EARNED his trophies.  No one else in this thread will be able to say the same.

May I say that we can "earn" them by using admin commands? ;).

(Yeah, I know what you are trying to say ;) )

 

Edited by Smashero
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reminds me of doing Conan Exiles. Conan got it’s new DLC & trophies after 3 years but Ark came out a few months before it so… maybe it’s safe? haha 😛

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

 

Looking at what you posted, it's possibly a mistype as you've got it as killaeo and it should be killaoe

 

So the full command is killaoe dinos 9999

Bruh, i feel so stupid. Honestly typed it multiple times haha

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StewartBros said:

A free game this month and most people here aren't even going to play it, just cheat the entire thing.

 

Wow....

Staying here I realized that people have different ways of trophy hunting: some want to play and plat only games they know they will enjoy, others just want to increase their numbers and they go crazy if they see such an easy and rare Platinum like this, regardless of the quality of the game itself. In fact, I am not surprised to see that most of these people have a lot of ezpz Platinums.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me the trofhy’s : Artifact Archaeologist , Veteran Survivor , Expert Survivor , Survivor Evolved and Master Survivor dont pop for me... Anybody know how to fix it? I deleted my data for Ark and i download the game again and wil play again, maybe that works..?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Diggaman12 said:

For me the trofhy’s : Artifact Archaeologist , Veteran Survivor , Expert Survivor , Survivor Evolved and Master Survivor dont pop for me... Anybody know how to fix it? I deleted my data for Ark and i download the game again and wil play again, maybe that works..?

 

Should have popped mate, a crash during the Notes though can potentially glitch a few of those.

 

You also need to be on The Island map, sounds like you may not be. All you do on The Center are those 2 bosses really in the arena and the leech.

 

The leech can actually be done anywhere, I just chose there as we then don't have to disable creative mode again and otherwise that leech stays on your screen, so u must quit anyway as we do for the endings!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did everything like you did but still not work, I did the 2 bosses on the center and the other one on the island but no trofhy, and I even trided the 3 bosses on the island and still not works...  The artifacts I did 5 times on both the center and the island butt also no trofhy... Played on my ps5 maybe thats the problem? Every other trofhy has popt for me so dont know why this 5 trofhy’s wont.. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it doable on PS4? Do I really need keyboard for it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Diggaman12 said:

I did everything like you did but still not work, I did the 2 bosses on the center and the other one on the island but no trofhy, and I even trided the 3 bosses on the island and still not works...  The artifacts I did 5 times on both the center and the island butt also no trofhy... Played on my ps5 maybe thats the problem? Every other trofhy has popt for me so dont know why this 5 trofhy’s wont.. 

 

I'm not too sure what to say to that as sounds something is going on.

 

Version won't matter, maybe delete save, perhaps the trophies glitched.

 

11 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Is it doable on PS4? Do I really need keyboard for it?

 

Yes mate, no keyboard required

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's something wrong here. If I try to teleport to the first bosses then it just asks me where to respawn, I choose random location and it dumps me back at the starting location, the bosses don't spawn and that starting town isn't there? Have the developers patched it all out already, or is it all possible only on the disc version? I have base PS 4 and am entering codes with controller, don't know how much difference that makes for unlocking anything?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have PS4 slim and used regular DS4 controller and everything was fine. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine isn't the slim, maybe that's the issue? Or maybe the Plus version is just the trial version? I've never played this game before, but I thought the instructions looked straightforward, I just don't know where it's going wrong. I can put the command codes in but all that happens is I just respawn after about 30 seconds in exactly the same position I started at.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, StewartBros said:

 

Well, yes, actually.  I would expect some people at least to play the game legit, but so far only 1 person in this thread has announced their intention to do so.

 

At least that guy will have actually EARNED his trophies.  No one else in this thread will be able to say the same.

 

And honestly, the game is a lot of fun playing legit too.  I hope that even if some people are getting their trophies this way, that they at least consider playing the game legit afterwards.  I might be biased though as it's one of my all time favorite games, have more hours than I care to mention on the Xbox version 😅  I've actually been looking into renting a private dedicated server on Playstation, as I have all my old server custom setup files and figured it would be fun playing with a small group of people as all my friends that used to play on Xbox have moved on to other things.

 

12 minutes ago, wajbsb said:

Mine isn't the slim, maybe that's the issue? Or maybe the Plus version is just the trial version? I've never played this game before, but I thought the instructions looked straightforward, I just don't know where it's going wrong. I can put the command codes in but all that happens is I just respawn after about 30 seconds in exactly the same position I started at.

 

Just to check, but you do have creative mode active right?  As it sounds like you might be dying instantly when you enter the arena and that's why the game is asking you to respawn

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plus version is not trial don't worry. You will get everything with it. Maybe has to do with enabling/disabling creative mode?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Possibly. I have creative mode enabled, although I seem to need to re-enable it each time I go into the menu. I'm not dying and I'm not being taken to an arena, the game just respawns me on a beach, as if nothing had happened

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that happened to me the first time,so I had to try again and it worked. 😬

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.