How to get ALL TROPHIES in 60 minutes

Optinooby

1 hour ago, wajbsb said:

Mine isn't the slim, maybe that's the issue? Or maybe the Plus version is just the trial version? I've never played this game before, but I thought the instructions looked straightforward, I just don't know where it's going wrong. I can put the command codes in but all that happens is I just respawn after about 30 seconds in exactly the same position I started at.

Console and version won't matter, I tested various, this will work on PS4/PS5 disc or digital. All trophies in 60 minutes, it's why I have not put any small print anywhere like: **terms and conditions apply, this only works on base PS4 with disc versions ceu000672**

Everything works ;), I usually test all variables so you can trust that the info I provide is accurate

You can only warp to the arena if you are on The Center map. If you are and it's not working, u can try deleting The Center save and going again.

I tried multiple things and never had any problems, as long as I was on The Center and input the command correctly 

Keep us updated mate ;)

1 hour ago, Mesopithecus said:

Just to check, but you do have creative mode active right?  As it sounds like you might be dying instantly when you enter the arena and that's why the game is asking you to respawn

This as well, you will only get asked where to spawn if you died

Edited by Optinooby

Ok, so I definitely wasn't dying. However, I did follow the instructions to the letter, including saving the options regarding motion blur at the main menu - but I just couldn't do anything other than respawn or create new. Anyway, I saw somewhere that you need to save in game as well, otherwise the game will put you in a respawn loop. So I went into the in game pause menu options page and clicked on the save and exit there - the same one I'd already done at the main menu, but after I'd done that, everything started working as it should and trophies are popping. So if anyone else has a similar issue, try saving your game using the in game options menu!

Hope that makes some sort of sense to someone!

Edited by wajbsb
adding clarification
  • Like 1

I had a couple of trophies not unlock: Survivor Evolved and Map Maker but I did manage to get them to pop in the end.

I followed the guide to the letter by killing spidy and monke first then when I got to the dragon I didn't get the survivor trophy. I managed to get it though by respawning spidy and monke separately (trophy guide on guide page has the codes for spawning them) and then killing them with 'killaoe dinos 9999' on the island map.

As for map maker. I had well over 80% of map unfogged but no unlock what did it for me was going along the outermost borders and unfogging the water eventually it unlocked.

Had a few game crashes with the longer list of explorer notes but the game saves after each code so no progress was lost you just have to sit through a tediously long load time.

Overall its a good guide, I can't fault it as I believe the issues I encountered were due to the buggy mess of the game than the instructions themselves.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

So is the trophy rarity going to increase or decrease thanks it it being on plus? The game is pretty fun just as a sandbox and being able to build and kill a ton of stuff.

It's going up: it used to be 3.34% a day or two ago, now it's 3.41%. I wonder if eventually it will no longer be Ultra Rare.

I'm delighted to be able to say that I got the platinum using this guide, thanks to the OP! The solution to my difficulties before was saving a second time, while in game - once I did that, all the trophies popped as in the guide. I didn't experience any game crashes although I did have a helpful glitch as the Map Maker trophy popped long before I'd uncovered 80% of the map, around 50%.

I did have difficulty picking up the artifacts, but once I realised I had to collect them from the inventory menu that was fine too.

Thanks Optinooby!

Thanks for the guide, got the platinum and 100% ☺️. Everything went pretty smoothly except the game did crash while inputting the longest list of explorer notes (I'd recommend exiting back to the game after every 20-25 notes) and while exploring the map I got stuck inside a rock and couldn't move. If this happens to you I found out that entering the admin command 'teleport' teleports you to the center of the map allowing you to move again.

Edited by Janire1911

2 hours ago, CodGodFlame said:

for the Veteran Paleontologist trophy do i also have to imput the other catergorized numbers aswell for example do i have to type all of Beginner Explorer notes or can i just type in 

the Veteran Paleontologist codes ?

Is that the Dossier trophy?? Only the Dossier codes need inputting for that

I just want to add my thanks to the OP Optinooby for the clear guide presented here.  Everything worked as advertised, and I had only one crash.

It was strange to see though that the game ran so poorly on the PS5.  Flying around the map, and resuming after adding a number of creatures both would softlock the console for a period of time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Killjoy_21 said:

Great guide!

I was wondering how much time do we usually need to get this Platinum legit?

I wouldn't know exactly, but playing casually and going for trophies, it's gotta be 50-100 hours maybe

Survivor Evolved did not pop for me. Have to beat it all three bosses with the same character?

Not sure if it bugged out, first time I killed 3 dragons (when one dragon appeared). No Master Trophy.

4th Dragon, then Master Trophy popped.

Edit:

Had to rekill the first 2 bosses (The game wiped the kill entries for the Island bosses for some reason).

The leech trophy (Cure All). Leech would not grab on, had to quit and reenter for it to attach. 

The game is buggy.

Edited by Kishnabe

7 hours ago, Killjoy_21 said:

Great guide!

I was wondering how much time do we usually need to get this Platinum legit?

3 hours ago, Optinooby said:

I wouldn't know exactly, but playing casually and going for trophies, it's gotta be 50-100 hours maybe

I'd say 50-100 hours is an underestimate, preparing for the boss fights alone will be a long process - playing legit, the Dragon and the ascension boss fights are no joke - and that's even with good stat dinosaurs and finding good saddle blueprints (which gives an armor stat to the dino)  Most boss fights will want you to have an army of Rexes and if you're playing on official then you're looking at 3 days 19 hours and 40 minutes to fully raise one from a baby to adult - obviously if you're playing on a single player file then you can adjust the sliders to set breeding/dino raising to whatever time you want (you can even make it instant)

Time will also be dependent on whether you're playing single player vs official servers vs private dedicated servers - the latter will have their own settings which can vary from cluster to cluster.  Then what map you play on will factor into it, Island map has the lowest amount of max level dino spawns whilst other free maps like Ragnarok, Center, Valguero etc. will have better spawn rates to get high quality tames - obviously you can transfer these back to the Island via an obelisk for boss fights.  Paid DLC matters too, as some of the newer maps like Extinction or Genesis 2, you can rush Tek Tier pretty quickly, which will help.

Personally, I would avoid going for the platinum legit on Official Servers - if you play PVP then a lot of stuff will be blocked off by alpha tribes, and PVE has a lot of politics.  My choice would be to find a nice unofficial dedicated server (with good settings) or a solo file where you can set the sliders how you want - 200+ hours would be a fair (modest) estimate, in my opinion and experience.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kishnabe said:

Survivor Evolved did not pop for me. Have to beat it all three bosses with the same character?

Not sure if it bugged out, first time I killed 3 dragons (when one dragon appeared). No Master Trophy.

4th Dragon, then Master Trophy popped.

Edit:

Had to rekill the first 2 bosses (The game wiped the kill entries for the Island bosses for some reason).

The leech trophy (Cure All). Leech would not grab on, had to quit and reenter for it to attach. 

The game is buggy.

Glad you sorted it, does seem to be a good few bugs. Also, not sure if was the problem, but the Leech will not attach if you don't disable creative BEFORE you spawn it.

13 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I'd say 50-100 hours is an underestimate, preparing for the boss fights alone will be a long process - playing legit, the Dragon and the ascension boss fights are no joke - and that's even with good stat dinosaurs and finding good saddle blueprints (which gives an armor stat to the dino)  Most boss fights will want you to have an army of Rexes and if you're playing on official then you're looking at 3 days 19 hours and 40 minutes to fully raise one from a baby to adult - obviously if you're playing on a single player file then you can adjust the sliders to set breeding/dino raising to whatever time you want (you can even make it instant)

Time will also be dependent on whether you're playing single player vs official servers vs private dedicated servers - the latter will have their own settings which can vary from cluster to cluster.  Then what map you play on will factor into it, Island map has the lowest amount of max level dino spawns whilst other free maps like Ragnarok, Center, Valguero etc. will have better spawn rates to get high quality tames - obviously you can transfer these back to the Island via an obelisk for boss fights.  Paid DLC matters too, as some of the newer maps like Extinction or Genesis 2, you can rush Tek Tier pretty quickly, which will help.

Personally, I would avoid going for the platinum legit on Official Servers - if you play PVP then a lot of stuff will be blocked off by alpha tribes, and PVE has a lot of politics.  My choice would be to find a nice unofficial dedicated server (with good settings) or a solo file where you can set the sliders how you want - 200+ hours would be a fair (modest) estimate, in my opinion and experience.

Thanks for this mate, will be good info for anybody crazy enough to tackle it legit!! I was purely speculating really, I have no idea!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DarthBleidd said:

Everything works great, thanks..Everything except ''veteran paleontologist and perfect explorer'' which hasn't popped even though I've unlocked everything.

Have you checked the logs so you dont have any ? mark in it? I had to re enter certain numbers sveral times and pause/unpause for the collectibles to unlock. 

57 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Have you checked the logs so you dont have any ? mark in it? I had to re enter certain numbers sveral times and pause/unpause for the collectibles to unlock. 

I don't know, man. I've followed the guide, maybe I missed something. Since then I started from scratch, trying to unlock every document.

Went to 250, got bored and tried the giveallexplorernotes. Everything unlocked, but no trophies popped lol.