How to get ALL TROPHIES in 60 minutes

Optinooby

1 hour ago, DarthBleidd said:

I don't know, man. I've followed the guide, maybe I missed something. Since then I started from scratch, trying to unlock every document.

Went to 250, got bored and tried the giveallexplorernotes. Everything unlocked, but no trophies popped lol.

GiveallExplorerNotes is hit & miss, it's why I advise not to use it. And if it doesn't work, you must delete your save before you try again because once you have all Notes, you cannot hit the trophy triggers again.

All the old guides advise to use it because it worked then, since there have been many updates and there are soooo many Notes now that it glitches the game up.

As I show in the video, if any trophies don't pop, there is a way to tell what it is your missing, then you just work it out and type in the missing Notes as @Quink666 says!!

Once you delete your save or type in GuveallExplorerNotes, you will have to type everything in again from the start!

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 2

Followed the steps at the beginning (with one exception, I didn't have a High Detail option in my menu, there was just a blank space where it should be), and when I get through the options and click 'Create New Survivor', nothing happens.  It just sits there.  I've heard the loading times are long in this game, but it's been over 5 mins and despite the background music playing, this feels more like a soft crash.  I'm on slim PS4.  I might try re-installing my game, but wanted to ask if anyone else had a similar issue before I go down that 4 hour long endeavor.

EDIT: Reinstalled and I can load into the game now (small victories), but can't fly in creative mode, lol.  

Edited by Matto_lsi

5 hours ago, Matto_lsi said:

Followed the steps at the beginning (with one exception, I didn't have a High Detail option in my menu, there was just a blank space where it should be), and when I get through the options and click 'Create New Survivor', nothing happens.  It just sits there.  I've heard the loading times are long in this game, but it's been over 5 mins and despite the background music playing, this feels more like a soft crash.  I'm on slim PS4.  I might try re-installing my game, but wanted to ask if anyone else had a similar issue before I go down that 4 hour long endeavor.

EDIT: Reinstalled and I can load into the game now (small victories), but can't fly in creative mode, lol.  

1 step forward 2 steps back eh xD.

Iirc, you can type in 'fly' to, well, fly and then u type it in again to disable it

12 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Iirc, you can type in 'fly' to, well, fly and then u type it in again to disable it

I haf to activate gmbuff to fly or write "cheat fly" just having creative mode did nothing for me. Took me ages to figure that out =Z

20 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Rocky start, but once I finally got into the game and got flying to work it took me about an hour and a half to get all the trophies.  I had one crash on explorer note 48.  Since that list (dossiers? i think) is so long, exiting the menu around notes 40 and 74 would probably prevent a crash there.  Had no other problems with crashing, though after doing everything else I noticed I didn't get the trophy for killing all 3 ultimate lifeforms (though I did get the individual trophies for each lifeform).  So I deleted island map data (which was now unplayable with all the spawned dinos), killed the dragon again, then switched back to center map and killed the gorilla and spider again and this time the trophy - and Platinum - popped.

So I just wanted to say thanks so much, Optinooby!  Your guide was great, and I really appreciate you taking the time to figure this out and test it so thoroughly to make this process easy for the rest of us.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2022 at 7:37 AM, StewartBros said:

A free game this month and most people here aren't even going to play it, just cheat the entire thing.

Wow....

Trophy whoring at its finest. I personally wouldn’t do it (at least not before giving the game a fair try), but you can’t blame them if the game is flawed by design and doesn't disable trophies when using admin commands, which would be the obvious thing to do.

Anyway I don't want to cheat, but I also don't want to put in the work for this platinum if other people can cheese it in minutes, so I just won't play it.

Jesus F Christ, no doubts one of the WORST games I've ever played in my life, definately couldn't do this shit in 60 minutes. It was a nightmare, absolute awful game full of glitches and always crashing, I'm so happy I'm done with it. Big shout-out to the dude @Optinooby for his excellent video and text guide, did it all with his help! Thanks man!

Text Document - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d9ofAVJtbcDq1UUW_teNR5xBH0IQoiYBwKNRuA0j3Mw/edit

Edited by fresquinho
  • Like 1

On 3-3-2022 at 6:21 PM, Diggaman12 said:

I did everything like you did but still not work, I did the 2 bosses on the center and the other one on the island but no trofhy, and I even trided the 3 bosses on the island and still not works...  The artifacts I did 5 times on both the center and the island butt also no trofhy... Played on my ps5 maybe thats the problem? Every other trofhy has popt for me so dont know why this 5 trofhy’s wont.. 

I had the same problem as you encountered.

For me, the trophies popped after I played fully offline and after I set the language of my PS5 system to English (United States).

I think for some reason changing the language did the trick for me.

Hopefully, this works for you as well!

Hi,

your guide was super, only issue wat some other people also mentioned here and elsewhere was with killing the 3 bosses and the artifact. The fixing for this issue is changing the native languague from your own to United states on your playstation itself. For me for example it was in dutch, and the trophies and some commands did not work. Would be good to mention this in your guide! 

• Like 1

@Optinooby

Just wanted to say thanks, again! Another great streamlined guide for the platinum. Recently also used your Hollow Knight guide as well along with God of War and Resident Evil Village's Mercenaries mode last year. 

I think Im going to start checking first if you have a guide for any game I decide to play in the future.

• Like 1

This is quite painful with a controller, took me over 4 hours to do and for some reason the Master Zoologist trophy didn't pop for me on first attempt so I had to do it twice making absolutely sure each one spawned in correctly, especially the water ones as they immediately die right away and don't count if you spawn them in on land. After going through all 89 commands again, it finally popped along with the platinum. Hallelujah

I attempted to play this game legit at first because dinosaurs and who doesn't like dinosaurs? But I figured out right away that this is not a game I'd ever get into or ever enjoy. I'm not one to usually rag on a game but this game is exceptionally bad with a cult-like online community that is not very accepting of newcomers to say the least. At least it didn't cost me anything, it gave me a platinum, and the stain of its existence is now deleted off my console forever. Good riddance.  

4 minutes ago, ipot_04 said:

This starting command doesn't work for me: Summon bossteleport_twobosses_spidergorilla_c

I already deleted my save file.

My game is on v2.76.

Other commands like DoTame and gfi works though.

I'm not sure if this is why, but you have to be on the map (selected before starting the game) "The Center" for it to work. 

Got my platinum! Thanks for the guide!

5 minutes ago, Thirsty_Otter said:

I'm not sure if this is why, but you have to be on the map (selected before starting the game) "The Center" for it to work. 

Got my platinum! Thanks for the guide!

I'm already in "The Center" map.

I left the game in the pause menu and after a few minutes there, I just unpaused and started the teleport cd now.

I guess it just takes more time coz the one in the video was played in PS5 and most likely on the SSD that's why it was fast there.

Edited by ipot_04