[Obtainable 3/30/22] Shareware trophy - Bugged SnapMaps

IrishNelly

Got a reply from Bethesda Support on Twitter:

We can confirm we have received both of your tickets and based on our responses, this is an issue that is still be investigated and that we can only provide further updates when a fix is applied on an upcoming patch. Please keep an eye on our page for upcoming announcements.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

I just sent a ticket on their website, has anyone else had any responses?

Yup, the common troubleshooting. I sent them another one telling them the problem is server side. They said they will look into that. I hope the actually do and fix this issue.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, willmill97 said:

Is anyone else able to do the 'Duplicate modules' Advance Tutorials? I'm getting the Error connecting to services message only when clicking on that one, it's so strange! Hopefully that's not unachievable too..

Play offline, then the tutorials will load correctly :).

26 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

Thanks! That worked. But nothing for Shareware :(

I submitted another ticket to Bethesda support and they said that they moved it up to the development team. I suggest to everybody else who wants the trophy to bombard their support team with tickets regarding the issue.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sepulveda24 said:

The trophy "No Rest for the Living" doesn't work either... it gives an error with the server

It actually works. You will start SnapMap disconnected from the Internet and play any maps avaliable in Featured (I think this is the place). Play 5 of them and before finishing the last one make sure you are reconnected. This way you will get the trophy.

If it doesn't work, play one more map using this strategy and it should unlock. Worked for me this way.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sepulveda24 said:

The trophy "No Rest for the Living" doesn't work either... it gives an error with the server

29 minutes ago, Omega-MkIII said:

It actually works. You will start SnapMap disconnected from the Internet and play any maps avaliable in Featured (I think this is the place). Play 5 of them and before finishing the last one make sure you are reconnected. This way you will get the trophy.

If it doesn't work, play one more map using this strategy and it should unlock. Worked for me this way.

I can confirm, except I played all 5 offline and that trophy popped for me. It is just Shareware that is currently 100% unattanaible.

• Like 3