How Come Awesome Games Like This Fall Under The Radar?

MrTacoNinja

30 minutes ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Sadly I didn't see the complete edition on NA store. So just went with base game. But hey 5$ score. Lol

Oh? Hm. Odd. Well in the grand scheme of it all it's not needed but it still sucks nonetheless that it never showed up for you. Were you browsing the store on your phone, by chance?

19 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I'd like to see you come over here and say that to my face.

Ha! If you're willing to spring for the plane ticket and hotel accommodations? ??

Edited by MrTacoNinja

2 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

The DLC isn't needed but I'm sure the extra weapons and cards will help. For an extra couple bucks, screw it, treat yourself. ?

Had exactly the same question about DLC - and saw your comment. Thanks for making this thread, gonna pick it up while it's on sale :) 

On 3/17/2022 at 1:55 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

Am I just a magnet for people to start shit with or what?

Yes. Having a differing opinion tends to have that effect. Just keep being yourself. There is only one MrTacoNinja, Hater of Multiplayer Trophies, Vanquisher of Wartiles.

@Helyx It seems like the grievance MrTacoNinja was describing came from the post by OmegaRejectz, not you. I couldn’t tell if you were joking or not.

Edited by poetic_justice_

14 hours ago, poetic_justice_ said:

Yes. Having a differing opinion tends to have that effect. Just keep being yourself. There is only one MrTacoNinja, Hater of Multiplayer Trophies, Vanquisher of Wartiles.

@Helyx It seems like the grievance MrTacoNinja was describing came from the post by OmegaRejectz, not you. I couldn’t tell if you were joking or not.

Ha! Thanks for the chuckle, amigo! Yeah man, I'll always be me. A ton of people both on here and PlayStationTrophies do NOT like my ass, lol. I'm assuming it's because of all the negativity and complaining I do.

Oh well. Ya don't like it, don't read it, don't respond to it. It's that simple and it's what I always tell people who have a problem with it. Just because you don't like me and my posts gives you no right to start shit with me. I don't come on here to start trouble with anyone but it seems a few on here (and a few from PlayStationTrophies) like to prod a stick at me whenever they can. 

As for Helyx, I'm sure he was only kidding. I've had several interactions with Helyx over the years and have never had any problems with him so I'm sure his post was just harmless sarcasm. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, MMDE said:

So what did GotY edition do for me? Well, you got some strong equipment from very early on. That's it really. I think?

It gave you a strong axe and shield, two ability cards, one extra battle map and access to the Hel's Nightmare DLC (sadly no DLC trophies). With that recent sale of the Complete Edition you basically got the DLC free. Odd though to label it "Complete Edition" but not give you access to the original soundtrack, which you'd have to pay an additional 5 dollars for.  

21 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

It gave you a strong axe and shield, two ability cards, one extra battle map and access to the Hel's Nightmare DLC (sadly no DLC trophies). With that recent sale of the Complete Edition you basically got the DLC free. Odd though to label it "Complete Edition" but not give you access to the original soundtrack, which you'd have to pay an additional 5 dollars for.  

I could have gotten a new fastest 100% time. :P Unfortunately I did it in two sessions. <_< In any case, it seems the trophies are borked. You just need to finish one mission in each "board". And you can play on easy etc. The last mission was a bit tricky. Maybe I was underleveled or something, idk, but I just kept focusing on the main goal and it all worked out first try. :) 

2 hours ago, MMDE said:

I could have gotten a new fastest 100% time. :P Unfortunately I did it in two sessions. <_< In any case, it seems the trophies are borked. You just need to finish one mission in each "board". And you can play on easy etc. The last mission was a bit tricky. Maybe I was underleveled or something, idk, but I just kept focusing on the main goal and it all worked out first try. :) 

I do admit that the game was a tad bit on the basic side and could have been improved on in some areas but overall it was a really cool concept and I enjoyed Wartile for what it was. This is the type of game that they should've made a VR version for though. Such a missed opportunity there. As for the last mission I didn't have any trouble because all 5 of my figurines were level 5 with decent armor, weapons and ability cards. I never bothered using the voodoo and archery characters (Other than to test them out to see how they played when I first acquired them) because I just didn't find them very useful. 

On 4/14/2022 at 8:22 AM, Sunnyburrito said:

So how is the game technically? For whatever reason I get the vibe it's kinda buggy, been interested in it for a while now.

Other player's experiences may differ but from a technical standpoint I had no problems whatsoever.

Edited by MrTacoNinja

• 5 months later...
On 2/28/2022 at 9:12 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

I've been hoping for a discount in the PSN sales

It's on discount now in the NA store. $8.09 until 22 SEP 2022.

So, I hadn't read the entire forum when I posted. I just found the game on the store last night, checked out its trophies here on PSNP, saw only one post about it, and started reviewing and just wanted to be helpful and let you know it is on sale. But, you already bought it, so the big question is how did it play? Did it hold up to what you said about it all?

Edited by Matrim_Drasgen

On 3/18/2022 at 10:28 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

Lol, yup. But more like EVERY sale! 1f604.png

The DLC isn't needed but I'm sure the extra weapons and cards will help. For an extra couple bucks, screw it, treat yourself. 1f642.png

By buying the Complete Edition you basically get the Hel's Nightmare battle board for free. For an extra 3 dollars I say go for it, amigo. Like I said to MMDE: treat yourself. I think we all deserve it after a rough couple of years dealing with this Covid madness.

Not me. I've always hated online multiplayer, still do and always will. 

Agreed…just got the hell lvl and other bonuses for $8 now…just my luck I actually waited to get this under $10..I always buy a game full price then it’s the free monthly game -_- 

On 4/14/2022 at 3:22 AM, MMDE said:

I haven't played the game yet but saw a guide on another site. So what you are saying is you just need to complete the main mission for each board and just ignore all the optional missions?

9 hours ago, zizimonster said:

How difficult is it to plat and how long? :hmm:

Not difficult at all. A 2/10, maybe? As for how long, hmmm... dang I don't remember but I know it wasn't very long at all.

1 hour ago, lordzeze said:

I haven't played the game yet but saw a guide on another site. So what you are saying is you just need to complete the main mission for each board and just ignore all the optional missions?

Optional missions are optional and aren't needed for the platinum. It helps to play them though for more experience and (hopefully) better gear/weapons. 

• Like 1