Proper trophy guide?

RedDevil757

12 hours ago, Helyx said:

Imagine getting called a cheater for using an in-game feature deliberately placed there by the developer, while simultaneously watching someone else try to legitimize using a guide to hold their hand through the exact same game.

The in-game feature is actually called "Cheats." I imagine that is what they are referring to.

13 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

I've tried to sit down and write a legitimate guide for this a few times, but there is a lot of information.

I've also tried doing this haha

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Helyx said:

Imagine getting called a cheater for using an in-game feature deliberately placed there by the developer, while simultaneously watching someone else try to legitimize using a guide to hold their hand through the exact same game.

Still cheating. I want the play the game as it was meant to be played. Games are more than a means to pop a trophy

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Play3GianniGreed said:

Then play it without a guide and just enjoy the game. 

I wasn’t asking for a step by step walkthrough. Just a trophy guide. Some of us like to play games without debug. It’d be nice to see what you’re up against doing it normally. That’s all

Edited by RedDevil757
  • Like 1

I get it. 

And after haved watched a video guide for all the codes that are needed for the trophies, I think that I will simply pass. Too many codes, not worth the trouble only for a platinum that hundred of people will get using the same method. 

Unfortunately I don't have the patience to play a game like this legit, I don't like this survival games, but yes, doing it legit will have a much more value, and I totally understand that some people will want to do it in that way. 

• Like 3