Anyone else think this is really poorly made in comparison to touchdown pinball?

yamam96

The game feels like it’s nigh impossible to get a really good high score. Fair play to those of you who have managed to get 15,000,000+ and got the extra ball but the best I can manage is 9,600,000 and I can get the extra ball gate open but can’t get the extra ball itself. It feels like the game screws you in the cheapest ways possible. I’ll keep grinding it I guess ?

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, maormaor13 said:

This one is the easiest in the series, just concentrate on the mission with the mini pinball board where you need to destroy 6 eggs.

took me only 100 minutes for the platinum with some stops.

MaorMoar do you happen to know how you got "Extra Ball" to pop?

On 12.4.2022 at 10:50 PM, LothricCastle said:

MaorMoar do you happen to know how you got "Extra Ball" to pop?

Yes you need to hit the green sword 4 times, then you need to hit it another 3 times with a timer, it's pretty hard but try to understand when to hit the ball with the left flipper.

• 5 weeks later...

I really dont understand the point system in this game.  One time i gor up to where u deatory eggs   got them all 3 times in a row before ball went down.  Got it back up 3 more times sp multi ball avtiveted had 3 balls Alive for a fair bit off them. Before i lost them all. End score on that round was 6m. ( game ovee)

Round after that did  a few missions but no x time score.  Lost 2 balls had around 4m points  last ball i killed all eggs gor the x2   ball insta died aftee that end score  that round 13m in total. So in somehow it went from 4m.to 13m whirout hitting much no mission just the eggs once.  

I though game before  that when i killed all eggs 3 times whit same ball should have gave more pointa but no?

On 14.5.2022 at 2:02 AM, SWE_GHOST said:

I really dont understand the point system in this game.  One time i gor up to where u deatory eggs   got them all 3 times in a row before ball went down.  Got it back up 3 more times sp multi ball avtiveted had 3 balls Alive for a fair bit off them. Before i lost them all. End score on that round was 6m. ( game ovee)

Round after that did  a few missions but no x time score.  Lost 2 balls had around 4m points  last ball i killed all eggs gor the x2   ball insta died aftee that end score  that round 13m in total. So in somehow it went from 4m.to 13m whirout hitting much no mission just the eggs once.  

I though game before  that when i killed all eggs 3 times whit same ball should have gave more pointa but no1f914.png

Yes in this one the missions don’t benefit much point except the Eggs nest, I had my 15m with mostly this mission, I think I beat it 6-7 times in the 15M playthrough.

But overall this is the easiest in the series imo.