Trophies not unlocking

eldrunk

5 hours ago, eldrunk said:

Not sure what happened but i beat Dragonkin Soldier of Nokstella and trophy didn't unlock, i did it with coop so i don't know if that was the issue or not but just throwing it out there might want to solo that boss fight.

You either 

1. Did it as a Summon.

2. Didn't complete the "main" fight.

I had #2 happen a few times, where I would fight a boss variant in a cave, and then later on fight the ACTUAL boss, and then the trophy pops.

As for trophies NOT popping, Margit and Godrick both didn't pop for me, go figure, the first two main bosses.

• Like 2

I double checked that it was the right boss by watching a video and looking up where to find it, i even have the site of grace "Dragonkin Soldier of Nokstella" in the Ainsel River which you get after beating it, i also went back and tried it twice as summon to see if that would fix it but it didn't. I mean i ain't mad about it since I'll probably play the game a few times but i was just giving people a warning about it happening.

• 3 weeks later...

A fair warning indeed. Allow me to add my own:

Legendary Armaments

Golden Order Greatsword was the last weapon I obtained. I'm near endgame and decided to go back through and raid any caves/dungeons etc I had missed using the fextralife wiki. 

It did not pop and I triple checked the 9 weapons off the list.

It probably will pop during the next trophy I get. But also decided to give fair warning.

8 hours ago, esperguardian said:

Legendary Armaments

Golden Order Greatsword was the last weapon I obtained. I'm near endgame and decided to go back through and raid any caves/dungeons etc I had missed using the fextralife wiki. 

It probably will pop during the next trophy I get. But also decided to give fair warning.

Drop the weapons on the ground and pick them up again. Do this one at a time and the trophy should pop.

Try Bolt of Gransax first, it was with this weapon that the trophy popped for me.

8 hours ago, esperguardian said:

Legendary Armaments

I had this happen to me on ps4 version too but not on the ps5 version. I dropped the weapons on ground and picked it back up and it popped so not a real issue thankfully.