anton1453

Im going to make this platinum easy for you

50 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, DE8_IN-EM said:

any tips for the 10 gems?

All you can do is keep playing and wait for one to spawn, though there is a rumour the Mineral Mania modifier slightly increases their spawn rate.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah the date and time trick is well known if you check discussions on Steam.

 

Are the times adjusted automatically to my timezone?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2022 at 4:40 PM, HusKy said:

Yeah the date and time trick is well known if you check discussions on Steam.

 

Are the times adjusted automatically to my timezone?

Yes, but if you read the whole post there is more to it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, you could add these has well , if you want
13-03-2022 13:30 \ 7:30 \ 9:30

14-03-2022 15:00 \ 23:00
if i find anymore ill post some here

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Have been wanting to post this for a while
15-march-2022 at 3:30 AM Crystalline caverns
its a POint Extraction with 2 points in mission length and 3 points in cave copmplexity, the modifiers are Double XP and Elite Threat
i have been doing 4 mission every day here and the results are pretty good, and by luck managed to get the bittergem and alien artifact on this mission has well , since this zone its easier to spot things

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday I joined a guy that was using the date trick to farm xp, but there were no enemies on it. I asked him the date he used, I found the mission but there were enemies on it. What I did wrong? Has someone seen this before?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/3/2022 at 2:46 PM, RangyRV said:

Yesterday I joined a guy that was using the date trick to farm xp, but there were no enemies on it. I asked him the date he used, I found the mission but there were enemies on it. What I did wrong? Has someone seen this before?

Can you share the time for the mission?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Anton1453,

 

Did you also know about how’s trophy work? I got a lot of bugged trophies and don’t have clue how to fix it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 3/24/2022 at 3:12 AM, Axeman_Phoenix said:

I Have been wanting to post this for a while
15-march-2022 at 3:30 AM Crystalline caverns
its a POint Extraction with 2 points in mission length and 3 points in cave copmplexity, the modifiers are Double XP and Elite Threat
i have been doing 4 mission every day here and the results are pretty good, and by luck managed to get the bittergem and alien artifact on this mission has well , since this zone its easier to spot things

 

So I just changed my ps5 date to this and the missions are all different. Am I missing something here?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

 

 

So I just changed my ps5 date to this and the missions are all different. Am I missing something here?

it could be a time difference or the ps4 and ps5 generate different types of missions
im on UTC + 00:00 Lisbon, try changing the time zone to that

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Axeman_Phoenix said:

it could be a time difference or the ps4 and ps5 generate different types of missions
im on UTC + 00:00 Lisbon, try changing the time zone to that

 

timezone converting doesnt work so it seems to be platform specific. @anton1453 might want to update his website for the timezone as it isnt mentioned anywhere on it, nor this thread until this comment. Additionally, it seems to be different missions for ps4 and 5, of which I am on ps5

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, DE8_IN-EM said:

Can you share the time for the mission?

Its february 16th, 6am in my timezone (-3 gmt). I dont remember the mission name, but it was in the radioactive zone, with 2xp and explosive bugs modifiers. As I said I did find the mission, but it still had enemies... there must be something else Im missing.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RangyRV said:

Its february 16th, 6am in my timezone (-3 gmt). I dont remember the mission name, but it was in the radioactive zone, with 2xp and explosive bugs modifiers. As I said I did find the mission, but it still had enemies... there must be something else Im missing.

Thanks, someone is saying that it may change from ps5 to ps4. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RangyRV said:

Its february 16th, 6am in my timezone (-3 gmt). I dont remember the mission name, but it was in the radioactive zone, with 2xp and explosive bugs modifiers. As I said I did find the mission, but it still had enemies... there must be something else Im missing.

i might be wrong ,but what causes the enemies to not spawn is messing with the date again while the mission is loading, its something along those lines

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I tried this and it didn’t work, been begging everyone who did it to tell me how they making no bugs spawn but they never reply

Edited by GoSt_5-j
DELETE IT.
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When i played a random mission with my date changed it didnt spawn bugs, like there were maybe 10 overall. So it might be the PS4 and PS5 difference and im on PS5, it was an extermination missions which doesn't really have a lot to begin with but you still do get waves between fighting the dradnoughts so i don't know really, maybe I was just lucky

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had join a game in point extraction with x2 xp and elite threat, the side objective was collecting 15 of those white flowers, the location was in the Radioactive region, any idea what time it might be at? And btw you were right, all you had to do to get enemies not to spawn is reducing the hour just by 1 whilst in the loading screen.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GoSt_5-j said:

all you had to do to get enemies not to spawn is reducing the hour just by 1 whilst in the loading screen.

Finally managed it to work, thanks a lot. Unfortunately I have no internet to play since tuesday, so Point Extraction by myself isnt very rewarding. I tried doing it in a escort mission, but for some reason the button on drilldozer doesnt work while using the glitch.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, RangyRV said:

Finally managed it to work, thanks a lot. Unfortunately I have no internet to play since tuesday, so Point Extraction by myself isnt very rewarding. I tried doing it in a escort mission, but for some reason the button on drilldozer doesnt work while using the glitch.

 

Apparently this can be only used on missions without molly. Other missions will break.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 02/04/2022 at 1:17 PM, GoSt_5-j said:

I had join a game in point extraction with x2 xp and elite threat, the side objective was collecting 15 of those white flowers, the location was in the Radioactive region, any idea what time it might be at? And btw you were right, all you had to do to get enemies not to spawn is reducing the hour just by 1 whilst in the loading screen.

 

Please note that you can't use Bosco in solo missions.

 

EDIT: It'll be there, you can use rockets but Bosco won't follow you or mine areas.

EDIT 2: Don't stay in the game for more than an hour if you backdate the system by one hour. Enemies will spawn after an hour and attempt to kill you. Bosco will work however.

 

Will test if enemies spawn after backdating for 2 hours.

Edited by frontzie
see edit 2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.