Im going to make this platinum easy for you

anton1453

I'm quite busy with work and uni atm.

But I will fix a timezone conversion for the site and make anyone able to add an "un-verified" time.
I will also make the github project available for anyone to download and host the site & make modifications to it eventually.

Tell me if there is anything else needed.

Rock & Stone!

Edited by anton1453
  • Like 3

Season 2 is out and all of the known times have become invalid.

The trick still works, you can manipulate missions by changing time but the known times now generate different sets of missions.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, Il_Doflamingo said:

Trying to find some new Double XP missions after the Season 2 Update. So far I've found a Point Extraction (the short one, 7 Aquarq to collect) with this date: 8/8/2022 10:00 (GMT +2) European Date Format.

Ps4 or ps5?

I'm playing the PS4 version on PS4.

So far this is what I found by randomly change the date and clock (European Date Format GMT+ 2 Italy):

8/8/2022 10:00 7 Aquarqs - Double XP

22/8/2022 18:00 10 Aquarqs - Double XP

2/2/2022 11:30 10 Aquarqs - Double XP and Low Oxygen Mutator (not recommended. Secondary objective is a pain with low O2, the mission itself is overly complicated with this Mutator)

28/11/2022 8:30 7 Aquarqs - Double XP and No Shield Mutator (very easy)

I'll search for more

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Il_Doflamingo said:

I'm playing the PS4 version on PS4.

So far this is what I found by randomly change the date and clock (European Date Format GMT+ 2 Italy):

8/8/2022 10:00 7 Aquarqs - Double XP

22/8/2022 18:00 10 Aquarqs - Double XP

2/2/2022 11:30 10 Aquarqs - Double XP and Low Oxygen Mutator (not recommended. Secondary objective is a pain with low O2, the mission itself is overly complicated with this Mutator)

28/11/2022 8:30 7 Aquarqs - Double XP and No Shield Mutator (very easy)

I'll search for more

Im playing the ps4 port on the ps5, so i belive this wont help me, but ty ;)

PS4 Version.

Btw, the best mission that I found is this: 12/11/2024 7:30 (EU format, GMT+2 Italy). 10 Aquarqs, 25 Hollomites. Biome is Crystalline Caverns. Double XP and No Shield. 15K / 16K XP per mission. With a Machine Event you can get around 22K / 23K XP

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Tezzet_Senpai said:

Im playing the ps4 port on the ps5, so i belive this wont help me, but ty ;)

It doesn't matter which version/console you are playing on -- the times will work on both PS4 and PS5.

1 minute ago, Tezzet_Senpai said:

Actually it does, i already test it

Yeah, me too. Set your time correctly and it will work for you as well.

It would break PS4-PS5 crossplay if it didn't work.

Edited by HusKy

I’m in search of a sandblasted aquaroqs mission. Before the update, we had a solid 10 aquaroq, mactera plague 2x XP we could finish in 6-7 minutes for 16k exp. If anyone finds a time slot for that, let me know! We have been looking but no avail so far. We’ve checked like, 10 days total all time slots. I know she’s out there somewhere ?

• Like 1

Can somebody elaborate a bit on how exactly to set this up and how it all works? Like a step by step process on exactly what to do.

I tried messing around with some recent dates/times in this thread but first of all it’s confusing because the information on my system is listed different (all times in UTC, certain cities mentioned here missing from the list etc.). The DRG Timemap site has dates and times listed but no mention anywhere of which timezone to set it to. I couldn’t seem to get the specific missions I wanted.

Then as for actually making time swaps, it seems you need to actually close the game down and boot it back up in order to set the new times, but after doing this a few times my game crashed while booting up and then I got “corrupted save” messages. Does this happen occasionally??? Because this is very concerning.

For now I’ve restored my PSN cloud save from yesterday and sacrificed several hours of progress including a bittergem, but that corrupted save file put the fear of god in me. I decided I’m not gonna fuck around with this in the mean time until I know exactly what I’m doing.

Edited by dieselmanchild

3 hours ago, HusKy said:

It's really not that hard. All you need to do is set the time correctly and the missions will appear. You can have the game running in background while changing time. Once the time is changed, you can open mission list with touch pad and all the mission you will see will be generated according to your current system time. I haven't had any crashes or save file corruptions related to this, but I play on PS5.

There are 2 options: you can either set the date + time + timezone or you can set just date + time, but the time needs to be correctly adjusted to your timezone. Just use google to calculate correct time according to your timezone. That's why it's very important that anyone who posts here date&time also posts precise timezone they are in.

Since season 2 came out, the random generator for missions has changed (understandably, since they added new modifiers), therefore new times+dates needed to be discovered, I mentioned this couple posts back. The website @anton1453 posted is outdated AFAIK.

The Point Extraction glitch works like this:

1. You set date and time
  2. Go back to game, press touchpad, choose the mission you want to play
  3. Go into drop pod
  4. When the mission is loading, jump back to date and time settings
  5. Move system clock 1 hour back
  6. Go back to game and enjoy PE without mobs

On PS4, you can double press PS button to quickly jump between game and date&time settings.

Last but not least, you can set date and time to any random value and try to find interesting 2XP missions. This is what many people do to quickly discover PE missions with high XP/minute rates.

Decent time I can recommend is from @Il_Doflamingo although the blue aquarqs are sometimes very hard to spot in Crystaline Caverns:

12 Nov 2024 7:30 AM CEST (UTC+2)

Thank you, this is very helpful.

One part that was confusing me greatly was people posting their own time zones in this thread, rather than the ones listed on the PS4. I thought they were posting the precise timezone that needs to be entered in the date and time clocks and this caused some confusion. For example, Doflamingo’s post above lists “GMT +2 Italy” but there is no such thing in the listings on my PS4 so I wasn’t sure what to enter. The DRG Timemap site (which hasn’t been updated much yet since the update) has no time zones listed at all so I wasn’t sure what was going on there either.

Now that I know I can just set the date correctly and then adjust the time in my own timezone it will be much easier to find missions tied to regions that aren’t specifically listed in the PS4 clock.

The only remaining thing I don’t really understand is why the missions weren’t updating when I was playing with the clock with the game open. I had to close and reboot the game numerous times in order to see the new missions show up and this is what caused my save file to corrupt and ultimately saw me abandon this pursuit for the time being.

I found a new time/date combo for a good mission it has shield disruption for the second modifier. It’s in the dense bio zone which I’m not a massive fan of but the 203% hazard bonus is worth it in my books.

UTC +10 23/11/2022 20:00

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

The only remaining thing I don’t really understand is why the missions weren’t updating when I was playing with the clock with the game open. I had to close and reboot the game numerous times in order to see the new missions show up and this is what caused my save file to corrupt and ultimately saw me abandon this pursuit for the time being.

The only thing I can think of is that you opened the map with missions, then hopped into PS4 settings to change time, then back to game where the map was opened. It only updates if you open the map after changing time.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Hands down 5/5/2022 11:00 GMT is the best mission from everything I have played this season.

Fungus Bogs

10 aqua

25 hollomite

203% bonus on Haz5

Our fastest time to call escape pod was 2min 30sec. (It had nice cave layout.)

25 hollo can be collected by a single player, which is great and it always grows on the ground.

The soil in this mission breaks with 2 strikes, instead of 3.

Many people play missions with 100 Dystrum which always grows on the walls and ceilings and takes way longer to collect.

Thanks for this find! I'm slowly collecting motivation to resume grinding and you just added the last droplets :D. 

• 4 months later...