Wintermoon nettle mission with high spawn rate?

I am currently trying to capture a wintermoon nettle I've been trying for about 12 hours total and an idea crossed my mind is there a mission with a higher spawn rate like there is for the Golden monkey and other pets? If someone know about it let me know

Sorry, no such thing, just gotta grind it out with zoologist skill, aiming for clear nights and pray to rngesus, twice, because even if you see it flying around there is no guarantee that it won't despawn while you are making your way up to it. Easily the most frustrating task in the game, good luck with it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/03/2022 at 0:39 PM, darkjjda said:

I am currently trying to capture a wintermoon nettle I've been trying for about 12 hours total and an idea crossed my mind is there a mission with a higher spawn rate like there is for the Golden monkey and other pets? If someone know about it let me know

There is no mission with higher spawn rate but there is a rather easy although potentially time consuming way to get it though. Make sure you eat for the Felyne Zoomaster skill (can Google how to get it if you're not sure, there are plenty of guides) and make sure the weather is clear before heading off on an expedition to Hoarfrost Reach. Once you're there head to the top of the mountain and wait for night time. If it's there catch it, if it's not then hang around as supposedly it may spawn closer to morning as well (although I have never seen it spawn at this time). If it doesn't spawn just watch some Netflix and wait at the top of the mountain for the next night cycle and try again. You will get it eventually but it may take a few nights, I've heard of people saying it can take 4-5 nights sometimes.

Good luck!